NSX at Laguna Seca - movie

• Thread starter EJRocky
  • 9 comments
Well, this place seems to be overloaded with pic galleries... nothing wrong with that, but let's have a movie 👍

After seeing that segment on Top Gear with Jeremy driving on GT4, I decided to beat his lap time. 👍

If you want to see the full video description - which is more comprehensive than what I posted here, with the times and everything - or you have difficulty with embedded videos, here's the original link :)👍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctY5jUlK5iI

I know I'm not the best in the world, but tell me what you think :)

looks like he used a steering wheel... i like it 👍
if u use a wheel, which one?? i got the logitech driving force gt and it´s really great :)

All the information is in the description of the vid on its YouTube page. I gave the link :)

But I used a Logitech Driving Force Pro, in 900 degrees mode. No aids, manual transmission :)

We tried doing that same thing on Gamefaqs. We used the NSX-R and everyone who tried beat his time. Rather than changing the car, we changed tires. Someone still got a 1'38 on N2s.

Well done dude.

I like how you put in commentary and explain everything.

Maybe when gt5 comes out some of the best should make some sort of guide about every racetrack which shows their lap and their comments about how to pull it of yourself.

We tried doing that same thing on Gamefaqs. We used the NSX-R and everyone who tried beat his time. Rather than changing the car, we changed tires. Someone still got a 1'38 on N2s.

Yeah... I tried the NSX-R. But I have come to the conclusion that it's not the car Jeremy used.

The full story about this is in the vid description, but I determined that Jeremy used the normal NSX because he could brake just as he saw the Corkscrew. That was impossible in the NSX-R, and I couldn't even do it in the normal NSX, as it says in the annotations.

The reason many think it was an NSX-R is that Jeremy took both cars out. But the BBC cut between footage of both the NSX and NSX-R... I determined this because A; I saw both the normal NSX and the NSX-R during the lap, and B; they also cut between footage of the Arcade Mode and GT Mode menus. It's all very, very confusing, but I wasn't exactly about the email the BBC asking what exact settings Jezza used :P

And, incidentally, if you've only ever driven the regular NSX, try the NSX-R. The normal NSX-R, not the concept. It's miles above the regular NSX, much tighter and faster :)

Thanks everyone! 👍

Yeah you have to use N3s to make it legit... ive managed a 1:40 on N3s which was surprised how close it was to his.

Oh well :P

I didn't think Jezza would know enough about GT, or have got into it enough, to have changed tyres and know how each type acts... although he has mentioned having a PlayStation in one of his TG mag articles :P

I really don't know. But, hey, I always wanted to upload myself driving, so it remains :)

And, just a side note, I also have another video... it's a car chase I made with Driv3r. Another great game :D

Back