NSX Gr.3

• Thread starter UnkaD
  • 2 comments
United States
So. California
UnkaD
If anyone would like to take the time and help out with this, I would much appreciate it. Playing in the Sport mode I thought the Gr.4 NSX handled like a dream, but not so much with the Gr.3 version. I've been competitive with other Gr.3 machines, but I just can't seem to get the rear of the NSX to stay where I want it. Been messing around with the settings for about 2 hours now at Suzuka, but the rear end still just seems to lose grip at the most random times. Sometimes from weight transfer, sometimes from throttle, and it sometimes just gives up mid-corner cruising with no input changes. Why are my favorite cars always the worst to drive? T-T

Been trying all the basic stuff with suspension and differential, so I guess there might be some magic combination that I've yet to come across.

edit - So I decided to wipe the slate clean and start from default again. I have the car drivable now, but if someone finds a way to really improve on it any input you could share would be welcome.

Last edited:
This is the car I wanted to be my GT3 car, but just like you, I've playing hell trying to keep the rear end in check. I've tried a lot, but not everything, and while you can tame it down, the unpredictable nature of the car, continues to bite me in the rear in any race when I get just slightly over aggressive. It's a car I can't rely on and don't trust to use when it matters. Hope you have better luck than me.

Thus far, the Porsche is the preferred car in the new Sport Race, and the GTR was the hands down winner in the Oval last week.

Latest Posts

Back