NSX LM Racecar and wings

Messages
230
I did a search but found nothing on this topic
A wing can be bought for the NSX LM racecar to increase downforce.
Just a bit of info, i thought I'd pass along in case anyone did not know this.
I found this out a good while back, but hadn't been able to check out the forums.
So I thought I'd post it.
 
Did it while getting new wheels. I for one,love the car. Very good handling, and a lot of get up and go power.
 
Any pics of one with a different spoiler? This seems to be the only racecar I know of that you can buy a wing for.
 
Nice!!!!! accept i think the spoilers in GT4 look rediculas, on the NSX.
 
Yes, the actual Kenwood GT1 would be much nicer, but according to PD, we can't have everything we wish for.:nervous:
 
we cant have anything we wish for...
 
ND4SPD
Any pics of one with a different spoiler? This seems to be the only racecar I know of that you can buy a wing for.
You can get it for the Mazda 6 Touring Car as well. It still doesn't make it a good car, but, as McLaren said, we can't have anything.
 
*McLaren*
Yes, the actual Kenwood GT1 would be much nicer, but according to PD, we can't have everything we wish for.:nervous:

Just fire up GT1:sly: , and you'll get the original version, and in orange too if you prefer.
 
Back