Silver: Cr. 51,000
Bronze: Cr. 23,400

Gift(s):
Gold: GT JAPANESE 002-C paint chip

Target Score:
Gold: 3,400
Silver: 2,400
Bronze: 1,700

TC, ASM & SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Track Length: 12.95 miles / 20841 m
Time of day: *
Temp: *
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Last edited:
Hmm. Favorite car, favorite track. Maybe I'll finally attempt a drift trial. I could've been a credit mega-millionaire if I participated in these events.

This was by far the easiest drift trial yet. I didn't get a high score compared to others but Gold is Gold to me and im not one for Ranking. Did find out im the Devils drifter though :lol:

4tuicg.jpg

Ahhhh. First time in that spot, but that didn't last long lol.

Tune for NSX Type R '02? :confused: Anybody?!

I did mine with a random tune. Did the job.

Honda NSX Type R '02

Ride Height: 80/80
Spring Rate: 11.00/14.00
Damper(Compression):8/8
Damper (extension): 8/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber Angle:2.8/3.0
Toe Angle: 0.15/0.30
Brake Balance: 8/8

Engine Tune: Stage 3
Computer: Sports
Exhaust: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake: Intake Tuning

PP: 565
Max. Power: 439BHP
Weight: 1,039
F/R Weight Distribution: 46/54

Everything else is stock

I hate having to drift with my controller, the scoring system doesn't help it. After a few attempts I finally did it with 4,420 points. Great job to all those high scoring drift kings!

If only I had a wheel that could drift the DFGT a is too slow for me or if the paints were at bronze level :lol: grab and go.

Last edited:
Here's a good question...why does this pay out so damn little when I get 750,000+ credits for cakewalking the race drift trial?

Here's a good question...why does this pay out so damn little when I get 750,000+ credits for cakewalking the race drift trial?
I was wondering that too. Some seasonal events you get paid like a million bucks while others (even hard ones) they don't even cover the gas money. I assume they just make it up on the prizes to give.

I was wondering that too. Some seasonal events you get paid like a million bucks while others (even hard ones) they don't even cover the gas money. I assume they just make it up on the prizes to give.

Would be nice to win Cars, like we did over the Holidays

Would be nice to win Cars, like we did over the Holidays

Well after having to spend half my winnings just to get a decent NSX it would be nice to get a decent prize back!

Well after having to spend half my winnings just to get a decent NSX it would be nice to get a decent prize back!
The worst was the event where you needed the Gran Turismo F1 car. The car alone cost much more than the winings. You were actually heavily in debt if you bought it just for that one event.

Yes it would :banghead:

The worst was the event where you needed the Gran Turismo F1 car. The car alone cost much more than the winings. You were actually heavily in debt if you bought it just for that one event.

I had to do it properly so I rebuilt Roj's old NSX from back in the GT5 days, which nearly set me back 400,000cr because I'm indecisive with paints and bodywork...and I only got 300,000 or so back from getting gold. 🤬

Remember the Lotus 97T Seasonal? Same story as the Formula GT car, I dont remember winning over 3 million Cr

Acura NSX '91, got the gold...Im not good at drifting...That last turn gave me the most problems...cant figure out how to attack it without spinning around

I have no drifting skills whatsoever, no tune, nothing. I used my '91 NSX and actually had a fantastic time with this even, and even did pretty well on the score (4,600 I think).

Back