NSX prototype LM >>RACE<< Car WANTED!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NSX>GOD
  • 7 comments
  • 629 views
Messages
243
Messages
acdcru
Hey, if anyone has this car and is interested in any of the following please reply. I can trade tomorrow t around 4:30 GMT.

Lister storm v12 race car
BMW mclaren f1 gtr race car
Toyota GT-one race car
Suzuki Escudo
FGT yellow and green
Jaguar XJ13
NSX Lm prototype Road car
Red bull S. Vettel
Mazda Furai Silver
Mobil1 NSX '01
Raybrig NSX '00
Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Tommy Kaira ZZII

I probably have more, so if there's anything else you're after tell me and I'll see if I have it.
 
what would you want for the Toyota GT-one race car and the Lister storm v12 race car?
 
so are you looking for the nsx type r lm race car or you have it not clear...?
 
sorry, I meant if anyone *has this car. I am looking for the NSX in the thread title
 
Hey, if anyone has this car and is interested in any of the following please reply. I can trade tomorrow t around 4:30 GMT.

Lister storm v12 race car
BMW mclaren f1 gtr race car
Toyota GT-one race car
Suzuki Escudo
FGT yellow and green
Jaguar XJ13
NSX Lm prototype Road car
Red bull S. Vettel
Mazda Furai Silver
Mobil1 NSX '01
Raybrig NSX '00
Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Tommy Kaira ZZII

I probably have more, so if there's anything else you're after tell me and I'll see if I have it.

I have it.
I`ll swap it for the NSX Lm prototype Road car. Tomorrow or tuesday.
 
Are your cars listed here 0 mile cars?
 
I have a 0-mile NSX LM Race car that I will trade for the BMW Mclaren.

Can trade tomorrow night 7:00 PM US CST.
 
sorry guys. Trade arranged via PM with marcos chelas.
 
Back