nsx-r lm road car

  • Thread starter Thread starter neil1280
  • 10 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
356
Messages
BIG-DOG-BINGHAM
I want one!

I have some matte paint chips

light blue x 2
green
gray
light gray x 4
light silver
silver
red x2
light red
light gray

also some colourshifts
 
aww damn really, gutted, it just popped up in my 2nd account and i wasnt at the level to buy it
 
Ahh great, anyone have one spare i dont care if it has miles
 
c'mon guys someone stump up with goods
 
I'm sure I have it. Let me check on missing paints and I'll get back to you in an hr when I can get back on.
 
I'll send you one after reset in about 10 minutes add me SUBY25
 
you didnt suggest you want something for it rumble

if not howasoas-joe can have some paint
 
I'm in the charitable mood. Gotta help out every now and then.
 
I like paint. I'll get you a second nsx :)
 
Back