A ady Messages 142 Messages cheekyboyno1 Feb 19, 2011 #1 I would like one if anybody has one, miles and colour is not important and i can trade today. I can trade vettel or proto X1 either of the academy cars, 370z or GTR Bentley etc etc tell me what you want?
I would like one if anybody has one, miles and colour is not important and i can trade today. I can trade vettel or proto X1 either of the academy cars, 370z or GTR Bentley etc etc tell me what you want?
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 19, 2011 #2 Do you have a 370Z Premium Yellow 0 miles ?
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 19, 2011 #3 do you still has this? VW Lupo Cup Car 175bhp Black 2000 ** i have a nsx proto lm rc in matte black
A ady Messages 142 Messages cheekyboyno1 Feb 19, 2011 #4 isocollector Do you have a 370Z Premium Yellow 0 miles ? Click to expand... I have the acadeny version in yellow but its got miles.
isocollector Do you have a 370Z Premium Yellow 0 miles ? Click to expand... I have the acadeny version in yellow but its got miles.
A ady Messages 142 Messages cheekyboyno1 Feb 19, 2011 #5 DAG0-CHOPPERS61 do you still has this? VW Lupo Cup Car 175bhp Black 2000 ** i have a nsx proto lm rc in matte black Click to expand... I will have a look but i am sure i have a cup car in black.
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 do you still has this? VW Lupo Cup Car 175bhp Black 2000 ** i have a nsx proto lm rc in matte black Click to expand... I will have a look but i am sure i have a cup car in black.
A ady Messages 142 Messages cheekyboyno1 Feb 19, 2011 #7 DAG0-CHOPPERS61 do you still has this? VW Lupo Cup Car 175bhp Black 2000 ** i have a nsx proto lm rc in matte black Click to expand... Yes i still have it but its just over 150bhp! i can add a tune if you want?
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 do you still has this? VW Lupo Cup Car 175bhp Black 2000 ** i have a nsx proto lm rc in matte black Click to expand... Yes i still have it but its just over 150bhp! i can add a tune if you want?
BryantFC Messages 159 Messages BryantFC Feb 20, 2011 #8 i have one. i'd take either one of the X1's and in return i'll give the car with all the installed parts on it as well. what do you say? either that or one of the ferrari F1's or a Formula GT.
i have one. i'd take either one of the X1's and in return i'll give the car with all the installed parts on it as well. what do you say? either that or one of the ferrari F1's or a Formula GT.