SCANA Creator
Premium
United States
South Florida,
Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
NTSC Championship
Exhibition Match III
"Lotusathon In Sunny Florida"

Gran Turismo 100 - (10 races 10 laps Each)
Date:Tuesday August 11th
Track: Daytona International Speedway
Green Flag: 7:48 PM EST
Race Time: Aprox. 2 Hours
Racing Schedule: 7:48 - 8:00 - 8:12 - 8:24 - 8:36 - 8:48 - 9:00 - 9:12 - 9:24 - 9:36
Special Instructions: Anyone participating, please on the first lap of each race wait on the back stretch to allow everyone to catch up. Then lets rock it!

Tuned Lotus Elise 111R
5f2b7fc6d1fe477fa827f984e039c860.jpg

Please Set your Tune according to this graphic:
picture.php

*Please be honest and tune you car to specified settings

Performance Points: 800
Tires: Racing 3 (F & R)
Tune: Semi-Restricted - All other options are available.

To Sign Up, just post your name.

Drivers:
Chadwicksracing
Windfire1010
Linpark

Last edited:
Special Instructions: Anyone participating, please on the first lap of each race wait on the back stretch to allow everyone to catch up. Then lets rock it!

Alright, I think I can do this one (and with just 1 foot :lol: ). I'll be there - get back to you on the color. Cheers!

EDIT: I think I'm gonna go with the Dark Maroon color. Ran a few of these last night and I'll be surprised if we actually finish any of the races. The Corvettes were lapping me on about the 6 the lap - I had some crappy gearing the first time and I would max out around 195 mph even in a draft. But when I adjusted the gears, I could keep up with certain people after they went by me but a normal lap with no draft was just horrible. I think my best lap overall was around 46 secs in a heavy draft with a Ford GT for most of the lap. Anyone planning on sharing a tune for this thing?

Last edited:
I just got a chance to test this event with another driver. This will be fun guys. 220 top speed, close drafting.

Yeah I had a good time testing this with you last night Chadwicksracing.

It sure was a blast and tight drafting to say the least. The only thing that kind of irritated me was, once we were lapped, we turned to ghosts even to each other, that ruined the bump drafting. Hopefully with more cars that wont happen.

Dito on that buddy. I don't care much. I will be racing. If they show up that will be cool, if not. Oh well.

See you guys Tuesday night.

Unfortunately I have to work tonight.

Really wanted to run this.

Hope you get enough to get this up and running. It would be a blast to have a full field of these out there.

I might miss the first few but I will be there after 8:30ish - anyone willing to share gears on this? Not gonna be much fun if we all get separated after 2 laps. :)

I'll try to get on
GTP_TRIEVELA7X
How's this waiting on the back stretch part work?

Look at your map, and when the last racer passes, or when you think we are all there, just go.

Just play it by your perception.

My problem, was the racing started to early! Did make a couple races, but in the wrong car. Will try to make more races next time!

Flash, no worries. No one showed up. So we switched to a different car. Sorry about all that.

There will be NO MORE EXHIBITION MATCHES. I am ready to move on. Waiting for GT5!

Back