NTSC Drifters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goracle
  • 16 comments
  • 1,181 views
Messages
680
Messages
SouthpawSlider
Seeing that there's and PAL drifter list and not an NTSC one, I decided to start one :dopey:


anyway, my PSN's GTP_Lets-Drift and you can find me drifting daily every morning/noon and evening Pacific Time

I drift on suzy 600pp with my 512BB and suzy 700pp with a few PAL drifters using the Blitz :sly:
 
here i am just making my contribution to ur thread Goracle
PSN: rofajole
I drift at suzy 600 and 750 also during the noon and sum evenings (when not playing MGO) at eastern time :dopey:
 
I been trying to get you guys so we can drift
Even thought i'm practicing with the GT 350z to drift on 750pp Suzy, i don't see it no more!
But now there's the 600. I just noticed today by the way.
PSN: Lildomplaya
On GT5P most of the time.
 
PSN:
GTP_JacZilla - Normally used for racing, but send me a message through PSN and I'll drift.
or
Drift_MOAR - Obvious drift account.

Get into the chat room guys, it's so much easier to get a session going there than it is through forums or PSN messages.

http://www.enterthegame.com/chat.asp?CHAN=GTP_Online

If you use your own IRC client, just join the irc.enterthegame.com server and then join the #GTP_Online channel. Don't forget to change your nickname so we know who you are too.

As for where to drift, I kinda feel like Suzy 600 is the place to be anymore since Daytona isn't the best place to drift, especially with R1 tires.
 
...or we can just go on AIM :sly:

that's what kord and I do
 
Ugh... I guess I'll sign up for an AIM account then... No MSN?

Edit: Add driftmoar to your aim accounts if you want.
 
...or we can just go on AIM :sly:

that's what kord and I do
Yeah same here.
My name is common in many places so...
lildomplaya is my aim :sly:
 
Add driftmoar to your aim accounts if you want.

correction: drift_MOAR 👍

as for my AIM, it is on the AIM/MSN thread but I'll post it here as well:

SN: GTP LetsDRIFT


I'm usually on when I'm on a laptop as I'm drifting online
 
yea here my aim as well
gt5d1drifting by the goracle ill send u the video so u can edit it
 
GTP_SupraAddict is my GTP account. Add it!
I added Goracle BTW..
 
yea here my aim as well
gt5d1drifting by the goracle ill send u the video so u can edit it

whoa! i do have movie maker :dopey:

how are you gonna send it to me?


GTP_SupraAddict is my GTP account. Add it!
I added Goracle BTW..

I don't really use my Goracle acc to play GT5P; add either GTP_Lets-Drift or Gorozza (I've been using Gorozza more often lately)
 
hello fellow drifters

Pat-S13
 
Back