NTSC R34 GTR spec car race Starting 3:05 gmt (19:05 pst)

• Thread starter CDN_Bmxer
  • 5 comments
GTP_CDN_Bmxer/CDN_Bmxer
I'm trying to set this race up for tonight, because on tues my friends & I get together at one location with 2 PS3's to race people online & have not had very much luck with fullish grids. There are 5-6 of us total so we will be switching out each race and each of us have different levels of ability so I have tried to pick a car that is fast enough to be fun while also being predictable. So please run the settings below so you can gauge yourself fairly against the other online players.

This race should be considered open to all levels of player (cause thats what we have in our ground)

Race Details

Track; Suzuka pp600 expert race

Times; :05 , :25 , :45

Car; Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II

Settings in quick tune

PP 599
Power +/- 0
Weight 91%
Tires R1 / R1
Traction control off (it's awd)

That's it, please no other adjustments to make the cars equal.

For drivings aids I'll leave to each driver to decide ( we don't use any )

As with all posted races Standard OLR apply.

Our online names at my bud's are fabforet & rupeezzz

See ya online

Last edited:
You'll be lonely for a couple of hours. We're starting at 7:05 PST which is 10:05 EST. You'll have the track dialed by the time we get started, hopefully it's not too late for you.

Oh, I counted the 3 hour difference the wrong way i counted backwards having you starting the racing at 4:05 your time rather than counting ahead +3 hours :dunce:, I'm normally up till about 5:am(est) so that works great starting at ten(est)

OK, the first race was good clean racing, but.....there were only 2 of us from the site! Come on! We can do better than that. This is a great novice race as the car is dead easy to race with this setup. Hope to see a few more in the later races.

Well, we're done for the night. Thanks to Nuclearfire for some good, clean racing. Hopefully you could tell the difference between the drivers on our usernames.
I guess we'll have to give a little more notice for the next one of these.

Back