NTSC Savegame contains 10 Hybrids

• Thread starter TheBulitt
  • 22 comments
http://www.mts.net/~jcbird/BASCUS-97328GAMEDATA.rar

uncompressed MemoryCard files, just copy from USB stick using Ulaunch or similar
program.

NOTE: all these cars were done the oldschool way, inputting the phaste code into my Swap Magic Coder 3.8 and swapping all day long.

since nobody read my other post which I updated heres a summary of the hybrids:
CAR - ENGINE - ASPIRATION - CHASSIS - HORSEPOWER

1) 05 Ford GT - 6.0L Roush/Panoz - Stage 4 300ZX Twins - stock - 1737hp +50nos
2) 05 Mustang - 5.4L Ford GT - Tuneshop Supercharger - FALCON XR8 - 915 (1175 with NA 3) +50nos
3) 91 RX7 - 3Rotor (LM) - Tuneshop Stage 5 turbo - RE Amemiya - 1185 + 100NOS
4) 92 RX7 - GTO 5.7 - None/Stock - LM chassis - 436 100nos
5) 85 RX7 - 5.0L HO Ford - None/Stock - Stock - 716 +100nos
6) 96 RX7 - Z06 5.7 - Tuneshop Turbo 5 - RE Amemiya - 925 +100nos
7) 90 RX7 - 5.0L HO Ford - Eclipse Stage 3 - stock - 1037 +100nos
8) 65 Shelby GT350 - 7.0L Cobra - NA3 - Stock - 793 +50
9) 03 BMW M3 CSL - F6 Typhoon - Supra Stage 5 - Stock - 806 +100nos
10 93 Civic EG - Integra Touring - Buick GNX Stage 3 - stock - 638 +100nos

Hope you have fun, leave your comments and suggestions for future cars

--------------------
Bulitt

Doesnt anyone have suggestions for realistic Hybrid combos?

I was planning to make a Solstice with a 7.0L, 240SX with RB26DETT, S14 with SR20DET, Lexus SC300 with 2JZ-GTE and Im still looking for more real life swaps... and one of my own, SR20DET into Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA :)

Well I just tried to change the tachometer by changing the Engine Balance code but it froze the game before I could load the garage... Im gonna keep trying as I have a backup now so I dont have to worry about screwing it up Im trying to apply the engine balance from another motor as it is the only variable in the game that will change the tach so it must be the code we need to check out to change the tach to what we want... Im gonna thoroughly test everything but Id like some confirmation of the memory address...

from Speed Drifter's ntsc locations.zip file the address for Engine Balance is 00A1860 but according to Sucahyo's website it lists the engine balance code as a 20A(1) I tried using a 20 code but it changed the chassis, when I tried to use the 00 code it froze the game... Im about to try 2 more options, adding engine balance FIRST to the car so its equipped then changing the code to a 10 code and hope that works

Im trying so hard to make the XR8 5.0L NOT rev to 8000rpm as it ruins the torque of the engine to tune it for such high RPM (I like to drift more than I like to go fast)

EDIT:

I tried everything using the same codes and no luck so meh w/e

-----------------
Bulitt

It's not possible to change the rev range that easily.
Also engine balance codes need the second line like I told you in my PM :)
Correct addresses are 20A1F860 (engine balancing part) and 20A1F864 (needed second code)

ok Im not worried about that now... now Im dying to find the last 3 numbers for the ntsc Body code for the 240SX (S14) Im dropping a VH45 into a "Silvia Q's" but I want it to have the 240 body. I'll keep on with the educated guesses but so far its non-stop locked it every time...

I just remembered I've got the NTSC specific part codes :)
sucahyo extracted them directly from the game so they look a bit messy but still somewhat usable.
You probably don't need the codes for each different part?
Here are the codes for body, chassis, ID, engine, turbo, NA and exhaust

Body codes are really messy, you have to compare the names with PAL body codes :(
I have no idea of any easy way to figure out which code corresponds to which car

--
I started doing it the hard way, wait for update

Attachments

• GT4 US data.zip
    58.3 KB · Views: 148
awesome I'll check it out... Im getting the hang of it by myself already Im finding Im using your memory locations file more and more often now... I just get the address from your file and get the values from Sucahyo's site.. I have 3 more cars to do (to make it 20 total) and Im running out of Ideas... Im thinking of making a Model T dragster but I gotta find some skinnies for the front so it looks legit... back to searching :)

Bulitt

Here, don't mind those stupid color names, they don't mean anything and I didn't add them.. blame germans ;)
Sorry, I don't use MSN and I'm already busy enough with everything..
Feels like the whole GT hybriding community has died a little, are we the only active people left for now?

Attachments

• Body by name.txt
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
ahhhh finally I got a better civic... if anyone played my savegame they know that that civic was a little bit hard to handle with that powerband, I replaced the K24 with a H22 out of a Type S and put the civic body and chassis on a City Turbo so I could intercool as well as turbo (I tried other ways but it always seemed to reset itself) Seems like that happens with every part, unless you previously purchased the part it doesn't work correctly when applied by code

Is there any video of these cars in action? Im curious to see what they can do performance wise. When I did a ton of stuff to a car in GT3 (2000hp in car that weight 900kg) all i did was spin the tires for about 400m.

Awesome work btw.

yo speed drifter how do I get the tires to say the brand name on them like the Corvette C5R... I tried to use the tires on another car and the letters werent there

that sucks I wanted my nascar taurus to be complete... ah well maybe its tied to chassis? Im gonna go try it out :\ even though I know it doesnt work

I got a few more hybrids Im workin on including almost 3000hp buick GNX w/463 cubic inch turbo V8
and the 6.0L Roush RWD Taurus

I need suggestions here!

and about the videos Im working with dialup internet here it would take some time and more hosting than I have to get them out.

that sucks I wanted my nascar taurus to be complete... ah well maybe its tied to chassis? Im gonna go try it out :\ even though I know it doesnt work

I got a few more hybrids Im workin on including almost 3000hp buick GNX w/463 cubic inch turbo V8
and the 6.0L Roush RWD Taurus

I need suggestions here!

and about the videos Im working with dialup internet here it would take some time and more hosting than I have to get them out.

Well, since you asked....

My favorite would be the TVR 7.7L in a Mini Cooper S with F1 tires
2nd would be Twin turbo Fiat 500R, with the biggest turbos, stock engine:ill:
A crossfire with the Viper engine, maybe a different chassis
Mustang GT with the Ford GT motor, and better transmission
Model T with F1 tires and 427 cobra engine
F1 car with a 2 rotor, maybe 300hp max, dont under estimate it

Most of this is coming from some of the stuff I did in GT3

my Mustang GT IS a 5.4L DOHC (shelby GT500 and ford GT share the same engine except for block material, aluminum for FGT, and Iron for GT500)

btw F1 tires are not as grippy as Minolta (SS) tires... Ive used minoltas on all my high horse "dragster" looking cars, along with heavy weight reduction and ballast weight all the way to the back, with the right suspension tweaks you can make 800hp hook from a full throttle launch in 1st :)

I'll keep your suggestions in mind... I was actually gonna do the viper V10 in a crossfire but decided to try to get the Turbo-able V10 from the Oreca race car, however you cannot put that engine in ANY other car other than the CARID it came from, so I chose to build the race car, and change chassis and body to a 300C, and its like 1300hp :D

Hey BUILT can you do a simple realistic HYBRID for me (im still in the process of getting my AR MAX evo and getting PHASTE to snap to PCXS)

HYBRID
92 civic with DC5 integra engine with the race DC5 suspension to i can drop it low :D really appreciated also im on msn would like to tak to u when i can to get a few tips from you
I'll PM you msn link

Help spread HYBRID to Jamaica W.I.

ok, hybrid request here... in fact, two:

1. Prius on Escudo chassis(kill off the synergy drive, also with Escudo engine), Minolta tires, AWD, and(if possible, do it, if not, don't) Supra front end, and finally any GT-R transmission.
2. NIKE ONE with stock chassis, Chaparall 2J engine, and RUF 3400s transmission.

i would like to have an all wheel drive spoon civic with viper engine and with an viper sound. this would be so cool, but i don´t know how i can hybrid cars and i don´t realy understand what i need for hybriding, can anyone pm me pls?

I'm new to GTplanet, but I've loved the GT series all my life. I was hoping if anyone can make me a Range Rover Stormer (the orange one) with an F1 engine? Thanks

I'm not sure if this is where credit is due or not. I DLed someone's hybrid set, and got back into GT4 again. it has the user name "Playr"

Back