NTSC Suzuka 550PP Pro FWD :00 :15 :30 :45 anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter niky
  • 4 comments
  • 727 views

niky

Karma Chameleon
Staff Emeritus
Messages
23,800
Philippines
Philippines
As stated. I know a lot of people (besides the Swift fanatics) aren't that excited about the new 550 FWD event at Suzuka, but it's a nice, challenging track (which, unfortunately, just happens to have very deep sandpits) with a good variety of corners. With a good tune, 12 minutes or less should be possible.

Anyone testing?
 
Last edited:
Haven't tried out the Swift yet, but plan to. Why only two an hour?
 
I dunno. Long event. 11 and a half minutes minimum (though bugger if I could ever break 12, myself.) How does it usually go? Editing the first post.

Very initial testing, got 2:20s... down to about 2:19.5, various cars (with a very messy lap). Key for this event will be balancing out grip for more power to get you down the straights. My previous Eiger 550PP suspension tunes work decently here with minor tweaking since the mix of very fast and slow corners is similar (if you're tuned for the turns around Eiger's tunnel, you're set), but with the cars able to get up to and over 220 km/h here (just not with a maximum grip tune), it's going to be an interesting spread when people start playing each other this weekend.
 
Last edited:
I may join in a couple races this weekend. Not sure which car though...
 
At 2:19 flat. Seeing a smattering of people, but not really more than 2-3 at a time on NTSC.

Don't think a fifteen minute schedule fits this race. By the time you get connected (2-3 minutes), start (1-2 minutes), and finish (usually in 11 and a half minutes), the next round will be loaded already.

I hate those PAL - G25 guys... 2:17s? I'm seriously jealous... :lol:
 
Back