[NTSC] TPRA Events for July - now complete

• Thread starter clacksman
  • 27 comments
clacksman/ GTP_clacksman
Welcome to the Tuners' Pit Racing Association

If you are reading this and you have completed all A class offline races, you are eligible to participate. We hold all our events within the confines of Expert level online events. This is not a club or a team; it is a racing association promoting events for any driver interested in some good clean online racing. I know some of you are thinking you're too slow or you can't tune the cars effectively. No worries, there are drivers of every skill level participating in the TPRA events and those that start in the back soon find themselves working their way to the front. The drivers participating in these events are always willing to help out and get newer drivers up to speed and into the excitement.

TPRA Code of Conduct here * note * essentially identical to GTP, we have added a ban of bumpdrafting.
Drivers' Comments and suggestion box here.

Maximum capacity is 30 drivers for any event.
Driver groups for the event are sorted based on qualifying time, each group will have their own text chat to coordinate start times and post results.
Qualifying times also lead to grid position, using a range of pp from -1 to -5 for the event.
To run a qualifying time, go to Free Run with you car set to event-maximum pp and do a clean lap.
Racing typically starts about 9:50 PM EDT, just after the drivers' meeting. We try to get event time under 2 hours 30 minutes including the drivers' meeting.

If you still have questions (or need help) please post or send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

July points leaderboard

Previous event race results:
29 July
27 July
24 July
22 July
15 July
13 July
10 July
8 July
6 July
3 July
1 July
29 June
26 June

Last edited:
Good job, GTP_Rylvir for winning 2 of 3 races in Group 2 last night. 👍

Mondays' event edited into the OP, Eiger RWD in the Mustang or Z4.

Sounds like a great event, but there is no way I can do 6 races on a week night. Being on the east coast, starting at 10pm makes it kind of late for me, I get up at 430am for work.

Sounds like a great event, but there is no way I can do 6 races on a week night. Being on the east coast, starting at 10pm makes it kind of late for me, I get up at 430am for work.

6 races at Eiger might well take under an hour and a half. And, all groups usually have race 1 going before ten. :)

If you must drop out due to bedtime, that's fine too. 👍

edit: Ford Mustang might be useful for someone.

Thanks clacksman for taking care of this. Hope to see more GTP drivers on the leader board soon. :)

Indeed. Good job, GTP_Rylvir making Group 1 tonight. I'll fix the OP in the morning.

OK, Fridays' event at Fuji F 600pp AWD up.

👍

Last edited:
That was damn good for a 1-on-1. My console showed 0.006 at the finish, dunno who was first. No matter.

Wish I could do more right now.

You, sir, show up for TPRA anytime.

👍

OK, I had some great racing with DigitalRelay in group 3 last night. :D

Fridays' event edited into the OP.
👍

Server issues caused a set of no-results for Friday, as we couldn't get more than six drivers on the track matched up at Suzuka. :(:grumpy:🤬:confused::mad:

Mondays' event edited into the OP next.

Server issues are preventing normal matching. Until this is resolved by Sony, I invite anyone to join us on the practice schedule posted for as much fun as is possible under the circumstances.

Monday's event still being voted on. I'll edit that into the OP when the results of the vote are final.

During next months' online event roster, we will run three scored races per week over three weeks for those interested in the various titles up for grabs. The first Friday after the update as well as the last Monday and Wednesday events will be no-points affairs.

👍

All right, that wraps up July.

August events schedule will be posted as soon as we decide them.
We'll start our monthly points races on Monday, 3 August.
Congrats to RickS95, this months' overall and Monday champion.
Also congrats to hey654 (Wednesday champion) and
pkr_aracer77 (Friday champion).

July final points

Back