Number in Driver Name Tag

England
England
Hello,

When I watch replays, and I see drivers' name tags, I also see a number in a box above their names and to the left of their country flags.

I can't figure out for the life of me what this number represents; I've spent a good while looking at a complete list of my stats online and none of it correlates to this number. At first I thought it's how many races I've won, or my driver level, but it's not.

I've uploaded an image of what my driver tag looks like on a replay from yesterday - I haven't done much today to warrant much change. On the image it's 15, but 15 what?

Any idea what it is?
Thanks

Attachments

• 15407656718714023449983924294882.jpg
    15407656718714023449983924294882.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 30
Hello,

When I watch replays, and I see drivers' name tags, I also see a number in a box above their names and to the left of their country flags.

I can't figure out for the life of me what this number represents; I've spent a good while looking at a complete list of my stats online and none of it correlates to this number. At first I thought it's how many races I've won, or my driver level, but it's not.

I've uploaded an image of what my driver tag looks like on a replay from yesterday - I haven't done much today to warrant much change. On the image it's 15, but 15 what?

Any idea what it is?
Thanks
You looked soo hard, you missed the obvious ;)

In lobbies it's the number you give the car in livery creator. If you do add a number in racing items, it will show that instead. In sport the number given to you

Last edited:
Back