Nurb 24h

• Thread starter ExzeRR
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

Just finished Nurb. 24h, 207 laps god knows how many pitstops. I am so sick of the track, that i dont think i am gonna drive it EVER again :scared: :grumpy:
But the reward was so sweet, it was worth it.

Car: Audi A4 Touring Car

Welcome to GTPlanet ExzeRR.

This is not the right place for this. This is a write-up forum with decent write-ups, not two liners.

theGTfreak

This is not the right place for this. This is a write-up forum with decent write-ups, not two liners.

Sry M8, didnt know that, kind of new here....

theGTfreak

What a ****, Keep your comments to yourself if you cant say anythin nice dont say anythin at all, who are you to say what can be posted?

I was saying it in the nicest way, just to let ExzeRR know that this isn't the right place to post and what the mods expect in this write-up forum, so he knows in thre future what to do. I know what should be posted here because I've seen lots of threads like this locked or deleted.

You're lucky I'm not going to report you to a moderator for your language towards me barryl85. They might see it anyway.

theGTfreak
Renault Clio V6...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***** slapped 👍

theGTfreak
I was saying it in the nicest way, just to let ExzeRR know that this isn't the right place to post and what the mods expect in this write-up forum, so he knows in thre future what to do. I know what should be posted here because I've seen lots of threads like this locked or deleted.

You're lucky I'm not going to report you to a moderator for your language towards me barryl85. They might see it anyway.

I didnt know t-wat was an offensive word, well it isnt to me, i dont care if you report me! thats your choice for being arrogant, and what you said was not put nicely towards a new member who didnt know, i didnt mean to offend you just let you know you were out of line

And now you're out of line for your comments to theGTfreak. He was simply pointing out to a new member that the write-ups threads are for detailed write-ups of a race or series. ExzeRR wasn't offended by that being pointed out, so why would you be?

barryl85
I didnt know t-wat was an offensive word, well it isnt to me, i dont care if you report me! thats your choice for being arrogant, and what you said was not put nicely towards a new member who didnt know, i didnt mean to offend you just let you know you were out of line
Christ, just let it go. The crusades have been over for a long time.

He told him the purpose of the forum, the guy realized his mistake and said he was new. It should have been dropped at that point.

And so it shall be. But anyway, just so everybody [cough] barryl85 [/cough] knows, here's a little quote for you:
the Terms Of Service
* No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

* No hard core profanity. Hard core meaning use of the "F" word and words commonly associated with body parts. Violating this rule will be considered grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.
@ barryl85: The word you used is a euphimism for "vagina". Do you really think that's not offensive? Try calling your teacher that and see how it works out for you.

@ ExzeRR: Welcome to GTP. This board is typically for longer, more detailed accounts of races or series. Congratualtions on finishing the 24 hour race! We'd love to hear a longer account of how it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back