Nurb Touring cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter teryxred67
  • 14 comments
  • 1,035 views
Messages
151
United States
Texas
Messages
teryxred67
Me and my good friend were running cars on Nurb.. I was running a super auto backs mr-s and he was in a weds sport celica. We absolutely fell in love with the cars and were eager to know if anybody suggest any similar cars? We are aiming for times around 6:40.00 -7:00.00
 
teryxred67
Me and my good friend were running cars on Nurb.. I was running a super auto backs mr-s and he was in a weds sport celica. We absolutely fell in love with the cars and were eager to know if anybody suggest any similar cars? We are aiming for times around 6:40.00 -7:00.00

Why not try the Audi Touring cars there's two of them and the Opel Touring car there's some other cars too like the Ford touring. There's not so much touring cars in GT5 sad to say.
 
Why not try the Audi Touring cars there's two of them and the Opel Touring car there's some other cars too like the Ford touring. There's not so much touring cars in GT5 sad to say.

Hey man thanks. We were just curious if there was any similar vehicles. Thank you though
 
I don't know how fast the BMW 320i Touring Car goes around the Nurburgring, but it has good handling.
 
I don't know how fast the BMW 320i Touring Car goes around the Nurburgring, but it has good handling.

Ok thanks, if I'm right I remember it being in my online dealership. I'll check it out! 😀
 
The BMW M3 GT-R is a good one. Great handling and great speed (For a touring car) Should easily make your mark.
 
The BMW M3 GT-R is a good one. Great handling and great speed (For a touring car) Should easily make your mark.

Thanks bro.. Will check it out!
 
Lol what's the touring version worth when the road version is worth 250k
 
He meant fail that he said 650 when its 999
 
I think like 650k

More like 999,000 :D


How is that a fail? That's what it currently sells for in the OCD.....

He meant fail that he said 650 when its 999

completesentence700.png

As to similar cars, I would recommend the Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza and the Wed's Sport IS350.
 
Only if others return the favour. Grammar iis simple, but when 10 other people are going "lolpplzroflomg" you can get sidetracked from Grammar.
 
Back