Nurburgring 24-hour A-spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter yakyu
  • 3 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
23
Hi all,

Sorry, I tried to search the forum but came up with too many posts that I didn't have time to read them all... :nervous:

Anyway, I heard that there's some special reward finishing this race in A-spec as opposed to B-spec, is it true?

Also, you're gonna win the Formula whether A-spec or not?

Al
 
You'll win one of 10 Formula GTs (when i say 10 I mean 10 livaries...they're all the same under the paint)

And no...other then simple satisfaction, cramped hands and numb butt (depending how many sittings you did) there is no special bonus.
 
TWENTY-FOUR HOUR CLUB

Just halfway down the first page of the forum. Check it out.

BTW I lucked out and won the white Formula GT. Definitely the best non-black one!
 
thx for the info; in that case, i'll prbly do the 24-hour races in b-spec :P
 
Back