Nurburgring 24 hour

• Thread starter YOYO'sBMW
  • 3 comments
Being new to the site, i think that it a nice 1 to. i would like to post this for support on an all a-spec "Ring" 24, i currently 30:47.916 in and 5th lap, racing completely stock BMW M3 GTR race car (excluding suspention tuning and tires, R1's and no driver assists) ill try to update every so often to let u know wut the situation is! plz show support for a fellow GT addict!!

Nice to see someone who's not blitzing this thing with a Minolta or similar.

I've done this before too in all A-Spec; good luck with your race and hope the power doesn't get cut in the 23rd hour! :)

Welcome to :gtplanet:, nice to see you doing a proper job of the Nurb' 24hr without resorting to :yuck: B-spec! 👍

We do have one simple request though:

Please could you post any updates in plain, clear English without the "txt speek" abbreviations?

Our Acceptable Use Policy is very clear about this, and we realise that you're new here so you've probably not absorbed it fully yet, so no harm, no foul.

We're a very large (100,000+ members) forum with members from all over the world, some of whom do not speak English as a first language, and would find it difficult to intepret a jumble of mis-spelled words, such as this:

...ill try to update every so often to let u know wut the situation is! plz...

e.g. if you put "ill" into a translator such as Babelfish, you get a very different translation than for "I'll" ;)
One translates as being sick, one translates to "I will" :P
"Wut" doesn't translate at all. :lol:

It's a simple rule that everyone follows so we can all understand one another properly, so keep that in mind when you post again and you'll enjoy your stay here on :gtpflag:

Back