Nurburgring 24 hours question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. Boy
  • 21 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
676
Messages
ham_vet001
Has anyone ever raced the Nurburgring 24 Hours twice and ended up with the same colour for the Formula GT prize car? I got the "John Deere" Green/Yellow colour twice. :yuck: :banghead: I only raced a second time to get a better colour. I used the same car (Minolta Toyota) and I raced against the same exact set of cars.
 
I never got the same color of F1 in the 24h race. I got an orange one using the Minolta, and then a red, green, and white one using the 350Z JGTC.
 
I'll try again one more time tomorrow. I am hoping to get the grey/black, yellow/black, white/blue or red colour. That "John Deere" colour is hideous 👎 I'll probably use something else.
 
ive sold 2 oranges, 1 red one, 3 yellow/blacks, and maybe one green/yellow. each one going for 1.593m, so, i dont complain too badly.

i just wish there was something that b-spec could win comfortabl with, yet, go more than 5 laps between pit stops.
 
i won an orange one and im chuffed. i dont mind the 'jon deere' one. wouldve preferred a blue one meself
 
I got an orange one too. Kind of looks like the last iteration of the Arrows team. I don't like the color, but the F1 car is used surpisingly little in this game, so I don't really have to look at it too much :)
 
kylehnat
I got an orange one too. Kind of looks like the last iteration of the Arrows team. I don't like the color, but the F1 car is used surpisingly little in this game, so I don't really have to look at it too much :)

omg are you nuts? the orange one is sexy as!
 
Just use a different car then the Minolta.
 
i used the minolta and i got the car that looks like the 7-eleven/honda indy car. its green, red, and white. never bothered to race that track again
 
how much free time do you have?!?!? even with it sped up the full way, it takes 8 hours of constant watching and resetting to get through that race. id just be happy with whatever they gave me. my religion is against doing a 24 hr race more than once
 
Used the Camaro LM race car and got the silver/black 1st time, and then I was awarded with a white one the 2nd go-round (my 1st two choices to boot! 👍 )

even though I know it has no bearing on prize car color, I used the same exact Camaro LM race car and raced against the same exact field.... GL!
 
Both niky and i raced the 'ring 24hr... both won with the R92CP(black) he got the McLaren/Mercedes colors black/silver and i got Ghey ass white/purple.... :D
 
Eeech, i got the yellow/green one to, its hideous beyond all reason, but whatever, i heavily dislike driving the f1..i prefer the bentley speed 8
 
Why does everyone dislike the old Lotus Colors.... hehe
 
toke81
how much free time do you have?!?!? even with it sped up the full way, it takes 8 hours of constant watching and resetting to get through that race. id just be happy with whatever they gave me. my religion is against doing a 24 hr race more than once

You just put in a car you know will win without monitoring the race - just before you go to bed or a little before that start the race - sleep - get up and go to work the next day (school, whatever) come home, have dinner, watch a movie, then JUST before you go to bed, check in on the race and you've got ur car! Takes no free time at all!

I got the blue 1 first time through which I think looks way cool - and actually haven't raced it since, don't want my PS2 tied up for that long and dont' feel like sitting there for the requisite 8 hours at the moment. 1st time I did it I was playing Neverwinter on my PC and just had the controler handy for the reset - back to slaying monsters, got a lot done in Neverwinter that day ;)

UMP
 
I've got the "Ferrari", but since I'm a Kimi fan, I want the "McLaren" edition.
 
I got the green and yellow one and it dosen't look that bad. I would like to get the blue one though.
 
Mr. Boy
Has anyone ever raced the Nurburgring 24 Hours twice and ended up with the same colour for the Formula GT prize car? I got the "John Deere" Green/Yellow colour twice. :yuck: :banghead: I only raced a second time to get a better colour. I used the same car (Minolta Toyota) and I raced against the same exact set of cars.
I could be wrong, but I am going to guess that you sold the "john deere" version before trying it again. I have won the N'24Hrs 9 times and kept all the cars and have 9 different colors. I believe it is unlikely to give you a color if you already have a car of that color. Again I could be wrong.
 
Hey guess what? I tried the Nurburgring 24 Hours again today with a BMW V12 LMR, and I got the John Deere for a third time. :banghead: :grumpy: I wonder if its a bug in my game, or if the car used has any effect on the prize car colour. Oh well, at least I made a ton of cash.
 
Mr. Boy
Hey guess what? I tried the Nurburgring 24 Hours again today with a BMW V12 LMR, and I got the John Deere for a third time. :banghead: :grumpy: I wonder if its a bug in my game, or if the car used has any effect on the prize car colour. Oh well, at least I made a ton of cash.

That's just bad luck man. I B spec'd with Cien 5 times, got all diff colors. :dopey: (knock on wood). I am trying to get all of them.
 
Back