Nurburgring 24 Hr raceOpen 

England
England
JZcornwall
I will be hosting a non stop 24 hr race on the nurburgring starting at 1 o'clock on Saturday the 23rd of August (this Saturday). I like many where disapointed there are no endurance races in GT6 so lets hold one ourselves. The race is on ps3 platform only and information as follows.

Track: Nurburgring 24
Vehicles: GT/LM race cars
Fuel/tire depletion: Real
Damage: low
Penalties: on
Number of cars: 8/10

The number of entries is being limited to around this amount to minimise the risk of server crashes.

This is a overview of the event but if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer.

Sorry there is no link for this event.

There are spaces still available so please don't hesitate to get involved.

It would be really great to get a load of us out there, teams/pairs are recommended but if you feel you are up to it solo by all means come give it ago.

If we get a good turn out for this I'm more than happy to host it on a annual basis.

I can assure you that the racers that you will be competing against are sensible and mature, my aim was to keep this race as realistic as possible so I have already turned down someone who can't be relied on fors sensible driving.

I know we are coming down to the wire on this with only a couple of days left but the more racers we put in the more challenging, rewarding and let's be honest more in game credits.

Please feel free to ask any questions here or on psn.

JZcornwall

Specs of the cars? Is because there are so many GT/LM cars in GT6. I recommend you test the cars and then pick 6-10 cars to be selected for this time trial. Anyways, nice series but I think that it has to improve. ;)

Specs I will be looking over later and will update this post once a list is drawn up. Thanks for your reply and if you change your mind I would be greatly appreciate your participation in the race.

Specs I will be looking over later and will update this post once a list is drawn up. Thanks for your reply and if you change your mind I would be greatly appreciate your participation in the race.
You welcome dude. Look I can't participate because of my PS3 problem. But thanks anyway.

Ok here is a very rough overview of the sort of cars we have in mind-
Honda- NSX race cars eg: Takata Dome
Audi- R8 LM racecar
Lexus- SC430 GT500
BMW- V12 LM race car
Ford- GT LM race car
Pagani- Zonda LM race car

The list could be endless and I don't want to tell you what to bring as we all have our favourite cars and its a long race.
The race starts at 1 o'clock but you will need to be in the room around 12.30 to display the vehicle you want to use.

5 confirmed spots are taken and I am allowing up to another 5 so if you are interested please get in touch.

Sorry I don't understand your question. I have been hosting it here and a couple of people have sent me messages on here saying they want a place. Hopefully that answers your question. Thanks

Sorry I don't understand your question. I have been hosting it here and a couple of people have sent me messages on here saying they want a place. Hopefully that answers your question. Thanks
Ah! So you mean that people sent you an PM, right?

Yes two people here have.

Plus 3 friends of mine and myself, so 6 in the race so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back