Nurburgring 24h enduranceDraft 

United Kingdom
Hastings
adrianhettich
Who Wants to Race at the Nurburgring?

Do any of you keen WEC drivers live within say a 50 mile radius from Hastings on the South East Coast of England? If so, we have a two man team wanting to compete in the GTP Nurburgring 24hr on 22nd/23rd Feb that are desperately seeking a third driver to join them so they can finalise their entry. The team will be using the BMW M3 GT2 race car tuned to produce 621bhp and running on slicks, racing against other performance balanced GT3 cars.

This years annual event is now under the control of memto89 and jonnyb1990 (CORE) with some assistance from myself, i-was-ere and a few other seasoned veteran racers from previous years N24's. The event is always fantastic fun, and can definitely be considered the ultimate online Enduro challenge.

Full details are here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...-hour-vln-series-8-12-teams-signed-up.293764/

Please PM me and/or post on the above thread for more details so we can hook you up with the team captain. BTW, the captain said he is even prepared to come and collect the driver up to a distance of 50 miles, so keen are they to make the grid.

If you are up for it, you can have a proper practise in the car in the final round of the sister VLN Series, in which all the Nurb24 teams are competing. Final VLN round is next Saturday evening (UK) on 1st Feb.
www.facebook.com/tmbracing

Just to be clear, I am trying to help Adrian find an extra teammate and the above was a post I originally made which is why it refers to TMB. But Adrian is the one to connect with if you are interested. :)

Back