SPM88 Messages 133 Sep 2, 2005 #31 ZZII More to come in the race report sometime Thursday! Click to expand... Well its friday, and so I want to know whether u finished or not
ZZII More to come in the race report sometime Thursday! Click to expand... Well its friday, and so I want to know whether u finished or not
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Sep 2, 2005 #32 SPM88 Well its friday, and so I want to know whether u finished or not Click to expand... Saturday here - must be sleepling it off.
SPM88 Well its friday, and so I want to know whether u finished or not Click to expand... Saturday here - must be sleepling it off.
S Sprinterke Messages 9 Sep 2, 2005 #33 sorry to go off topic, but would the 320i touringcar also be good for it? my driving is pretty good, and i'm getting 7.37 with a stock one. i might ad turbo stage 1 or sumthing
sorry to go off topic, but would the 320i touringcar also be good for it? my driving is pretty good, and i'm getting 7.37 with a stock one. i might ad turbo stage 1 or sumthing
ZZII Messages 559 Sep 3, 2005 #34 SPM88 Well its friday, and so I want to know whether u finished or not Click to expand... Sorry, I forgot to update this thread. The report is here.
SPM88 Well its friday, and so I want to know whether u finished or not Click to expand... Sorry, I forgot to update this thread. The report is here.