Nurburgring 24hr race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Almo600
  • 49 comments
  • 2,272 views
Almo if you think I'm spamming your thread tell me please ;) as this is kinda of off topic :p.

I did this race again in a stock Nissan 350Z Fairlady (the white, blue and red) and I got the yellow and green F1 AGAIN:tdown: :ouch: :grumpy: :crazy: :banghead: :( . I was like "ok GT series will ALWAYS give me a yelow and green F1" (I also got one in this colour in GT3 :sick: :scared: ). I supose I will have to learn to like this one:dunce: .

:cheers:
 
SO far ive gotten White, White with light purple stripe(eww), and a Yellow with black stripe. Hopefully this time i get another sweet color.
 
CanfieldOO7
SO far ive gotten White, White with light purple stripe(eww), and a Yellow with black stripe. Hopefully this time i get another sweet color.

so lucky, I got the purple/white one. I want either the Mobil 1 white, ot the sexy black and silver one.Or is that the one that you get at the 100% point?
 
All black is 100% i think. I have to check my curretn enduro to see what hour im on. I think its 22. I let you know what color i get :D
 
samj_13
so lucky, I got the purple/white one. I want either the Mobil 1 white, ot the sexy black and silver one.Or is that the one that you get at the 100% point?
You get the ALL Black one at 100%. I'm pretty sure thats the only Black one, the other one i think is just Silver... I'll have to check later.
 
First time I got a white one, which isn't bad at all. Then I got red which is cool cause it looks like a Ferrari. But last time I got black+silver. This is absolutely beautiful! I have a picture of it somewhere, how can I show it?
 
red_mice
First time I got a white one, which isn't bad at all. Then I got red which is cool cause it looks like a Ferrari. But last time I got black+silver. This is absolutely beautiful! I have a picture of it somewhere, how can I show it?

Upload it using the Imageshack tool just below the post "Additional Options" part when you do a new post.

Thanks for clearing that all up, now I so want the black and silver one (I saw it in arcade mode)

:drool:
 
Hey guys, I found this thread earlier today and just happened to be competing my first 24 hr. I wanted to let you know that I just finished and I was awarded the silver and black one.

I wonder if it has to do with completion time or the number of laps finished. I ran it with the Minolta and completed 214 laps in just over twenty-four hours. I ran super hard tires and on the "slow down" autopilot mode. I also made extra pit stops toward the end so I could time my finish closer to the twenty-four hour mark. I will post another message with pictures for you all to see later tonight!!!

-Dahze
 
I use the same car/tire combo every time and get a different olor every time. I think its just randomized.
 
Speak of the devil. I just got a White F1 with Black stripes. Looks pretty damned sexy. Is that the one everyone else is talking about?
 
Formula Gran Turismo


The first picture's colors are due to the colors of the track. I have a hard time getting satisfactory images from black and silver cars. Feel free to check out the other cars in my gallery via the link below.

-Dahze
 
I got exactly 1 hour left in my 24hr Nurb race, i started it last night, (i'm redoing it)
The first F1 i got, was the Blue and Black one. Now i'm hoping to get a different one. I'm hoping, Red, Orange, or Silver and Black. But i'ma do more of these, to get more F1's. I NEED to get them all :)

EDIT: O yeah, i'm getting exactly 1 lap, for every pit. I forgot i was using Super-Soft's.

And i just switched them to Racing Medium, an hope for the best.
 
I chose the Overkill route by using my Toyota 88-CV and i jsut did this last night and got finished today.. i had hards for the front and Super hard in the rear and i was getting 4laps per pit.. by the time it was over i lapped the Chapparal 2d i think its called 15 times and 6th placed was lapped by me 40 times i think which comes to be 516 miles LMAO!!! i wanted to get this doen so i could see whats so special about this F1 car and to me it seems nothing..

You cant get other tires for it.. Lame.. Cant get a oil change!! WTF?? and now i have to do that stupid Formula GT Challenge which seems to be 15 Enduros!! OMG!! i just really dont know whats so great about this car.. maybe you gusy an give me advice on what i can do with it..
 
Its a special car that never wears out i.e. loses HP(from my understanding) never needs a wash, and doesnt need an oil change. Other than the tires i love it.

Im with you yoda, im on a quest to get all of the F1 colors. So far ive got 6.

White
White with Black
Yellow with Black
White with Blue
White with Purple
and i cant remember the other color because its on anoter 24hr b spec mission :D
 
yea i noticed that too.. tire wear seems kinda bad..

Whats the best car out their in favor of low tire wear? 1 i can run aroudn the ring alot? any help appreciated.. i guess 4 might be the best i can get with my 88-CV.. i dunno
 
Just incase anyone cares... I won the red one. w00t i gota Ferrari F1 car :D
 
Master_Yoda
Just incase anyone cares... I won the red one. w00t i gota Ferrari F1 car :D

I hate you so much... :envy:


:D


Ciao....
 
AmericanRacer
yea i noticed that too.. tire wear seems kinda bad..

Whats the best car out their in favor of low tire wear? 1 i can run aroudn the ring alot? any help appreciated.. i guess 4 might be the best i can get with my 88-CV.. i dunno

i am getting five on my BMW M3 GTR Racecar but I think I could get 6 or 7. I think at 8 it would run out of gas and I dont want that to happen since I am 13 hours into A specing it. My car is alot slower than the 88-CV but if you tune it better you could get longer life, maybe.
 
The Chapparals are pretty good on tire wear. The 2D is an amazing car to use for all but a few of the enduros.
 
Back