Nurburgring 4h, help please! :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 11 comments
  • 2,889 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey dudes, doing the ring 4h atm. Just wanted to know how many laps the opponents are driving? Just so i know if i could hold a little break before the end or so :)
Thank you in advance,
 
For me im using a full tuned gtr v spec, at the end of the endurance i manage to do 29 laps. if im not wrong the "OLD" AI is doing somewhere near 23-25 lap
 
Anybody know the answear with the new AI? ;)
But thank you for the answear ;) Think it might still be almost the same ;)
 
I was right in the middle of this race when the update occured and I believe the 2nd place car finished 27 laps.Always the same no. for the ones I've done. That is all pre-update.
 
Haven't done it since update, but 27-28 laps was plenty to win. And that's with 5- 6 pit stops.
 
Oh, duhh. Depends on car. I use a car just a tad better than AI that's comfy to drive. Use the X2010 or FGT and you can go down to the bar for a cold one and still win.
 
I did it in a S2000 lm race car, and did 27 or 29 laps! At the end i had a 9min lead built up!
 
I remember the computer using the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo doing around 26-27 laps.
 
Take note of the RUF yellowbird when you are lapping it. Its sliding all over the place.
 
Oh, duhh. Depends on car. I use a car just a tad better than AI that's comfy to drive. Use the X2010 or FGT and you can go down to the bar for a cold one and still win.

yep, I did it the X2010. You can park on the sand for about an hour in total, I did it with 4 x 15 minute breaks.
 
i did it in a stock GT-R. Then in the Mines, Then in a Stock Skyline GT-R V-spec 00'
 
Back