Nurburgring Ferrari 430 Scuderia Fast Lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mefluc
  • 4 comments
  • 2,505 views
Messages
16
Messages
Mefluc
Driving Force GT used
6:38.3XX

 
nice lap 👍

Would be interested to see your car setup.
 
There was a thread about this a while ago... Some guy who clearly couldn't find a racing line even if it slapped him in the face... He was claiming his 6.42.xxx was a world record, then started acting like a spoiled kid when he realised it wasn't. Determined to beat him, I lapped a 6:35.xxx but some other gtplanet user managed a 6:30.xxx and uploaded a video to prove it.

EDIT:

here

After seeing his video, and taking exception to his tone, I actually bought said car just to prove a point, but another user managed to do better, so I thought I would just leave things as they were.

I'm using a DS3. Could've done better than 6.35.xxx but doubt I could get 6.30.xxx.
 
Is the Ferrari stock?

I just took mine out stock with racing softs and posted a 6:57. Thought I had a record there for a second.
 
The speedometer blew me away, until I realized it was probably set to km/h! Good lap!
 
Back