- 392

- NL
- Morphisorius
You guessed it: I just forgot to change the amount of laps before starting a race on the nurburgring.
Not the first time either. And considering how popular the track is, it happens a lot across the rooms, so maybe, just maybe it would be a good idea to get a final settings confirmation here hmm?
Summary: I just feel bad about leaving (I really gotta sleep now but had to get this off my chest) a bunch of guys stuck driving on a dark, rainy nurburgring for another 3 laps
Not the first time either. And considering how popular the track is, it happens a lot across the rooms, so maybe, just maybe it would be a good idea to get a final settings confirmation here hmm?
Summary: I just feel bad about leaving (I really gotta sleep now but had to get this off my chest) a bunch of guys stuck driving on a dark, rainy nurburgring for another 3 laps