but you posted in the wrong area.. I kept wondering when it was gonna cut to the ingame GT4 photage for a while . Kinda like in that movie EuroTrip.. when that guy said "i saw a gay porn once.... the girls never came...they never came"
uh... anywayz. awsome vid. but not GT4.. Hopefully that is what Nursnow is.
but you posted in the wrong area.. I kept wondering when it was gonna cut to the ingame GT4 photage for a while . Kinda like in that movie EuroTrip.. when that guy said "i saw a gay porn once.... the girls never came...they never came"
uh... anywayz. awsome vid. but not GT4.. Hopefully that is what Nursnow is.
After seeing that video, I think a cool touch would be to have the shadow of the helicopter visibile during the overhead shots in the replays. But I won't be disappointed if it is not there.
I know you can run your own car on the Nurburgring, but what about in the winter? I think it'd be too dangerous, but it would be cool. Hell, just going around the Ring would be awesome! If I could only make my way to Germany...