Nurburgring needs more graffiti

Ferrari-599XX-Nurburgring-01.jpg

I could have sworn I'd seen it in the GT6 photomode. I could be wrong though, it's been a while since I've played GT6.

I saw the title of this thread, and I knew it was going to result in an immature penis discussion. And yet I clicked on the thread and still laughed at it. @Spooky Wooky - I don't know why either haha. And @Mike_grpA - we can agree on something :P....I'm pretty sure it is there too.
If there is less graffitti, maybe there are words they can't put in the game, but drawings are ok? Pure speculation though....I have no idea what is on that track, I just like racing it

There are some inaccuracies in the tracks in Pcars though, so it might just be that they didn't think it absolutely needed to have 100% accurate graffiti lol.

They should add it as DLC with age verification. DLC... that has has a whole new meaning now. I don't know how they would advertise it though. Of course if you look at the original cover of the Disney movie Aladdin, it is littered with penises. Is it penises or peni?

Back