Nurburgring problems

• Thread starter twkart44
  • 8 comments
Hi, I'm new to this site, and I have problems with the Nurburgring. The problem is that my car keeps on going into a speed wabel when I back off and touch the brakes before going into a corner. I've spend hours trying to figure it out but it's got me baffled. I would appreciate any help on this track. Thanks

Ted

I think there's a very important piece of information missing here...

It's a audi novdari quattro, But I think I have figured it out. I wasn't soft enough on the springs and high enough on the ride height. thanks

I thought I had it, the car feels good but if I hit the edge of the road at all I'm out of control.
Brakes 5/4
springs 6.4/6.8
ride height 116/116
bound 5/6
rebound 8/9
toe +0-0
stab 3/3

Last edited by a moderator:
A typical racing on the edge scenario me thinks:scared:. You are just going to have to handle the situation at those high speeds. Perhaps lots of practice and white knuckles! I found a similar situation when trying to use the Spyker on the "ring". I won the 1000 miles there using a 1954 300sl Mercedes, at much lower speeds than those I was attempting with the Spyker (during the Pan-European Championship).:embarrassed:

A typical racing on the edge scenario me thinks:scared:. You are just going to have to handle the situation at those high speeds. Perhaps lots of practice and white knuckles! I found a similar situation when trying to use the Spyker on the "ring". I won the 1000 miles there using a 1954 300sl Mercedes, at much lower speeds than those I was attempting with the Spyker (during the Pan-European Championship).:embarrassed:

Ya, there is a couple of places on that track that looks to me like I can take them flat out but if the tire touches anything you are gone. I find that at these spots if I back off for the turn or the jump I'm ok.

Back