Nurburgring on lounge mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sudmanster
  • 50 comments
  • 6,590 views
Never mind - I just needed to enter it in practise first - then I was able to choose it when creating a room :)

THANK YOU! :) I was just about to ask the same question myself, then i found this thread, and your post.

Its ridiculous to have to choose it on practice before it shows up online though.. I guess its the same thing for all new tracks.
 
THANK YOU! :) I was just about to ask the same question myself, then i found this thread, and your post.

Same here! 👍
 
I know that there are like 6 versions. 2 GP's and 3 Nordschliefe's and the 24 hour version. I have 5 so far.

-Nordscliefe (day only)
-another Nordschliefe (time & weather) and I'm guessing this is the 4-hour verion I unlocked?
-type V (GP and Nordscliefe combined)
-and the two GPs.

The Nordschliefe with time and weather always rains in the beginning and it pisses me off. I read another forum before where there's a Nordscliefe with time only but that might be outdated.

So I was wondering...is there a version of time only?


Well I only have a time version, who did you get the weather and time version?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I only have a time version, who did you get the weather and time version?

Haha I got it by getting bronze and silver I guess..I'm not too sure.
How did you get time only?
 
Hi,

I cant seem to find the nurburgring on lounge mode, or on open lobby to race and for my friends to race on, its confusing cause it should be there.
 
My advice is create your own lobby, than choose if you want day/night/rain and what time you want. Its what i do when i wanna just have a random lap during the night.
 
It needs to be unlocked first.

Moved to GT5 Q&A.
 
How is it unlocked?
 
AMG intermediate challenge, bronze for the track, silver for the 4-hour version, gold for the 24-hour version. There are quite a few threads asking this question. Maybe it's time to make a FAQ.
 
What level do you get it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure you have to unlock it before you can race on it. I may be wrong tho.
 
Hey guys, I still have the always raining problem even after the update :(
 
Is there a time only version for arcade mode?
I'm just about fed up with the constant raining for the change weather version in arcade mode. PD should really fix it.
 
My best time so far was 7:22 for the ring with the SLS AMG. I have no idea how I am going to shave 17 seconds off my time to get 7:05.
 
Hoping someone can clear this up for me. Today I unlocked the Nurburgring Type V layout when I completed the intermediate AMG challenges. If I get Gold, does that mean I unlock the Nurburgring Type V (which I presume is the 24 hour layout) with Time and Weather. Is that correct?
 
Hoping someone can clear this up for me. Today I unlocked the Nurburgring Type V layout when I completed the intermediate AMG challenges. If I get Gold, does that mean I unlock the Nurburgring Type V (which I presume is the 24 hour layout) with Time and Weather. Is that correct?

That's correct.
 
Back