Nurburgring Race Tonight 9:30PM GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 25 comments
  • 1,741 views
Messages
922
Messages
SwoopGTR
I am opening a lobby now

we will have free practice until 9:30 when the race will start

5 laps of the burg

prize car will be given to winner


add me on psn to join

put comment in your friend request

say something about forums
 
Oh I so want this but i'm far too drunk now. Gonna watch Fisfits and then bed. Hope you have a good run.

Wish I was Here!
 
what time zone. 400bhp only restriction? What about those race cars or RM'd cars. Sport tires , race tires. More info please
 
thanks to all who came
unfortunatly i won the race
so there will be a rollover
my next event the winner will be awarded two cars
 
yea was a good race, i came in 3rd, my lotus took a beating though!!
 
Damn I missed this.

Get another one organised soon buddy.
 
maybe same time tonight or possibly a bit earlier
 
can you set up a lobby that you can return to or keep the same code for? so i could make one that me and friends can return to whenever , or just do you have to make a new one each time??

i wouldnt mind joining in if thats alright cos im planning to get a full nights play with a few beers tonight, if ezroller adds you then thats me, ill mention gtplanet,
 
i havent made any tests of online lobbies yet
i assume that once you leave, you have to make a new room with a new number. there is also the function that you can pass ownership so i assume this means that the room can be kept open but with obvious problems as who gets ownership and therefore sets regulations
 
If you do this through the "Lounge", the host may leave and come back. The room will stay and other drivers can continue to hang out.
 
wow thats great because i always forget to do things to my cars.
 
The race is on again tonight

400BHP MAX

5 laps

no other rules
 
4:30 est time... I think I can make it.

Same room name? I'm NinjaWarewolf77
 
yes same room name i will post the room number at 8:30 GMT
 
Room open now for practice and testing

Free Run for 1 hour

Race starts at 9:30 GMT

room number : 1472-4710-9952-5899-6621
 
goddamn I missed the race again. Hopefully I'll be there the next race.
 
I don't think so; 9:30 GMT is 5:30 eastern; so you should still have about 30 minutes.
 
Nostradavor won and will recieve a prize of 2 cars or 1 more expensive car
 
Nostradavor won and will recieve a prize of 2 cars or 1 more expensive car

that's me :dopey:

if I may suggest, I think it would be much better for the race if you add tires and aids restrictions...
 
the game has barley been out for a week i think such regulations will come in time
 
Back