Nurburgring Teaser

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racer XO
  • 17 comments
  • 1,906 views
Messages
402
Messages
GTP_RacerXO | NastyNelson
Messages
BuddhaPalm
I didn't see anything posted on this but if it has has please delete. In the new Ferrari California Debut video there's a shot of the California Ferrari going down the main straight at the castle in Eifel. Could this mean the Ring will be here soon? I hope so :D
 
Old news. but yea theres gameplay videos of the 'ring on GT5P
 
The only Ring videos were early footage nothing recent showing any of the 3 cars in this update
 
As many have said. We wont se Nürburgring until we have the full game. The Green Hell is what everybody want, so if PD would include it in a "demo" they would ruin a big part of the idea with GT5. You wanna have some candy left for the big thing right?

Actually I'm ok with PD not doing any more updates at all and concentrate on the full game.
 
Last edited:
Just a couple of sectors would be good, like a rally TT .I think that would make for a great event .
 
I would only wish for more stock cars that are fun to drift. example s13 s14 AE86 first and second gen rx7's ect. Im happy with the tracks they have now tho
 
The only Ring videos were early footage nothing recent showing any of the 3 cars in this update



There is a Ferrari California video on GTTV that shows the California on Nurburgring.
 
Up to this point, hasn't everything on the GT section of GTTV with a dedicated video been released as an update, except Nurburgring?

I've not checked it that often, but thats what sprang to mind when the california & citroen were released.

Perhaps it's not so far fetched to think they'd release it, considering the promo video is there.
 
As many have said. We wont se Nürburgring until we have the full game. The Green Hell is what everybody want, so if PD would include it in a "demo" they would ruin a big part of the idea with GT5. You wanna have some candy left for the big thing right?

Actually I'm ok with PD not doing any more updates at all and concentrate on the full game.

Ive said this before and I will continue to repeat myself but unless you have concrete evidence or you are working for PD then you cant say we arent getting Nurburgring for sure. Only PD knows if we will get the track or not.
 
PD is the steakhouse , and we are the starving Ethiopians banging on the door wanting in, we are getting teased badly.As far as when we will see the "Ring",well, we can only hope we don't have to wait until 2010-11-12,whenever. :grumpy:
 
Actually I'm ok with PD not doing any more updates at all and concentrate on the full game.

While I agree about not needing the Nurburgring, I disagree with the quote above. I would like to see at least a few more tracks before the full game is released, especially if it's going to be late 2k9 or 2k10.
 
Hopefully the Ring can be our Christmas present. PD did give us a rather boring one last year ;]
 
I agree that we need at least two more tracks. There isnt enoght there to keep me interested at the moment especially that we still have a long wait for the full GT5.
 
Ive said this before and I will continue to repeat myself but unless you have concrete evidence or you are working for PD then you cant say we arent getting Nurburgring for sure. Only PD knows if we will get the track or not.

Dont we all work for PD ?? :crazy:
 
Do we? I aint gettin paid a salary from them. Nor am I programming the game. So I say we are not all working for PD.
 
Do we? I aint gettin paid a salary from them. Nor am I programming the game. So I say we are not all working for PD.

I think that PD reads through the (main) forums to get some feedback.
And I believe that they take the one or other complaint serious and take it into account while developing their game.

So wether we get any salary or not - we help PD doing their work.
 
I agree that we need at least two more tracks. There isnt enoght there to keep me interested at the moment especially that we still have a long wait for the full GT5.

+1 👍
 
2 more tracks would be great, if we can't have the "ring" then i'd vote Tskuba and Le Sarthe
 
Back