Nurburgring?

I'm sure I will do that someday, I can only remember the VW-logos haha.
 
It says:

"If you're reading this you are completely missing the point of this track and game"
 
Has anyone stopped and read what is written on the road in the Nurburgring track?

It says ''...You are about to get run over by someone who isn't dumb enough to want to stop and read this and who actually wants to have fun driving around possibly the greatest racetrack ever...''
 
It says:

"If you're reading this you are completely missing the point of this track and game"

I don´t really agree here. Of course this track is about driving, and I have been on the real thing many many times.

But GT in the other hand is also about attention to detail. So I can picture myself walking the ring on a very very boring day in photomode and look at the graffiti.

It does need to be an immensely boring day with absolutely nothing else to do, but still,. I think I would do it.
 
I did this in PGR4 photo mode in which you can freely walk around the track and control the camera at the same time (something I wish you could do in GT5).
 
guys its not all about the driving and a big part of this whole game is the detail.
It was just a simple question to see if anyone has stopped and saw what was on the road! so relax Highlandor!
 
It is subliminal messages from the illuminati. They are everywhere.
 
I don´t really agree here. Of course this track is about driving, and I have been on the real thing many many times.

But GT in the other hand is also about attention to detail. So I can picture myself walking the ring on a very very boring day in photomode and look at the graffiti.

It does need to be an immensely boring day with absolutely nothing else to do, but still,. I think I would do it.

Google Maps - Nürburgring

Quite surprised the streetview didn't go round it.
 
It says:

"If you're reading this you are completely missing the point of this track and game"

So photo mode, the Museum, GTTV and B-Spec are completely unused on your version of the game? I doubt it. Too quick to judge others, too stupid to realize you do the same things yourself...

Point a finger at others, you have three pointing back at you:sly:
 
So photo mode, the Museum, GTTV and B-Spec are completely unused on your version of the game? I doubt it. Too quick to judge others, too stupid to realize you do the same things yourself...

Point a finger at others, you have three pointing back at you:sly:

Not wishing to hijack the thread. But aye they are.

Back on topic, I remember PD saying they would update the game with graffiti added to the real track. It would be more entertaining if they added a graffiti mode to the game and committed to updating the RL track with that :)
 
So the game creators are totally missing the point of the game they themselves created?

Or could it be you..?

Naaaahhhh.... How could THAT be possible?💡
 
I heard that some of it is names of people that died on the ring
 
So the game creators are totally missing the point of the game they themselves created?

Or could it be you..?

Naaaahhhh.... How could THAT be possible?💡

I think it can be taken as read that I'm missing the point of them 👍
 
Well, your avatar completely explains the perspective...:dopey:
 
Back