Nurburgring

Sephiroth0011
Okay, I've tried my best. I've had as more patience than Ghandi with this stupid track - and he was an amazing driver. I'm sick of the thin roads that make overtaking impossible without doing a Colin McRae, the gigantic curbs which throw you up in the air, that stupid 400 mile straight right near the end of the lap and there's absolutely no run off areas.

Can someone PLEASE explain why I have this constant ache to drive around this track even though it infuriates me?

Because, even if it rips off your gentleman vegetables and puts a tree in the middle of your forehead you have to go back to give it one more go. It's not a track, it's a drug.

okay, i've tried my best. I've had as more patience than ghandi with this stupid track - and he was an amazing driver. I'm sick of the thin roads that make overtaking impossible without doing a colin mcrae, the gigantic curbs which throw you up in the air, that stupid 400 mile straight right near the end of the lap and there's absolutely no run off areas.

Can someone please explain why i have this constant ache to drive around this track even though it infuriates me?

nurburgring is amazing
i love it
you now love it
:D

It's a challenging track that tests the driving skills of any driver. It's even more difficult and fun at night. 👍

Back