Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 8 comments
  • 777 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
One word sums it up for me .....WOW......
 
Bathurst in the Morning is pretty sweet too from an Aussies perspective. :-)
 
That Circuit Experience was quite something to get gold, shaken me to bits :P
 
I only did the first section of the circuit challenge and compared to every racing game I've played the ring finally feels like the Beast that it is.. every little bump in the turns and the way the car reacts makes it extremely challenging. I'm currently grinding to level 20 so I can race the full ring over and over and over and over
 
I only did the first section of the circuit challenge and compared to every racing game I've played the ring finally feels like the Beast that it is.. every little bump in the turns and the way the car reacts makes it extremely challenging. I'm currently grinding to level 20 so I can race the full ring over and over and over and over
Just leave a custom race on overnight. Easy 2 million Credits per 6 hours and a good amount of XP.
 
I'm at 14 from doing a series of 20 min races.. I also want mileage so I'll earn the rest. Can't say I mind driving a C7 race fit around a track all day :)
 
Back