NY Auto Show CompetitionMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter STLbarcelona5
  • 6 comments
  • 464 views
Messages
745
United States
Columbus
Well this was a nice surprise. The NY Auto show was holding a competition to create the "Perfect Driving Mix," and every week a different winner was chosen. Well their most recent winner was me!

I guess it pays off to have a library of 2500 songs on iTunes and actually know all of them. Whether you like the music I chose or not, you can find a link for the site & general and my info at the bottom here


* The question I get the most regarding this is, "What do you get?!" The answer, well I honestly don't know*
 
Gongratulations man! 👍

I saw your list and it has pretty nice songs in it, but I stick with mine :p

Nice work there :cool:

Ciao...
 
Congrats! And come to think I always though Ho-Ho-Kus was some made up place from a RPG...not a city in New Jersey.
 
Mmmmmmm Testify.

I like how for once they are refering to songs that make you drive fast, not just completely lame songs that have to do wth driving.

I made a decent one a while back, but lost the list (although I used Know Your Enemy intead of Testify :p).
 
BlazinXtreme
Congrats! And come to think I always though Ho-Ho-Kus was some made up place from a RPG...not a city in New Jersey.


Yeah it's some native american thing. I can always tell people that I'm from "The only double-hyphanated town in America." Then again I always tell them that kids with flys in their ears make fun of us. Because in 3rd grade there were kids from Africa who wanted to be our pen-palls, and chose our school because our town had a 'funny name.'
 
Not bad, don't agree with every selection, but overall its pretty good. 👍

And a big "HAHAHA" at the African kids "Cluck Clucka Snapa Tick" (starvin Marvin voice) making fun of your cities name. :lol:
 
SRV2LOW4ME
Not bad, don't agree with every selection, but overall its pretty good. 👍

And a big "HAHAHA" at the African kids "Cluck Clucka Snapa Tick" (starvin Marvin voice) making fun of your cities name. :lol:


Ahh! See! It's not even the fact that the fly kids make fun of me, it's that everyone else finds it hilarious/pathetic too. Well . . . at least it's a good conversation piece.
 
Back