NYCougar's liveries - updated 29/01/2024 Mercedes AMG GT S

When Antoine Biesheuvel presented his brand new BMW M3 rally car last week, I just had to recreate it in Gran Turismo.
I really like his livery so I recreated it as good as possible.
Could have asked for new svg files to replicate everything, but maybe that will come for a second version.
Once he enters it in competition there will surely be other decals added to the car.

full

full

full

full

full

You know me, once I do a livery I go ahead and try some different colour combinations.
For the Biesheuvel E30 I've only done 1 variant so far. Here's the white version.

full

full

full

Next up another entry for a livery competition. Didn't participate for quite a while but I had some good inspiration for this retro team van edition.
I even went so far and create a race car in the same colours just to complete the team theme.

full

full

full

full

For competition #33, where you needed to use the MX5 NR-A Roadster I also had some good inspiration. This livery is based on the MSR SP tools Bathurst tribute livery, from the Australian Supercars championship.

full

full

full

full

full

And finally for today's update, livery competition #34 enabled me to re-use a livery I had already created, the DTM RS5 liveries.
To enter I've chosen for the baby blue Beta livery.
I had to tweak it a bit to comply with the rules, so this is a very small update: championship accurate window banners and number boards.

full

full

Created this livery for the newly added Honda Civic.
Already done 3 colour combinations, but more will follow probably. :D

Leyton House
full

full

Sparco
full

full

Toyo Tires
full

full

full

You know me, I went crazy on the colour combo's again for this Civic. So much fun to create.

JEGS
full

full

Hershey's
full

full

Marlboro
full

full

Brembo
full

full

GoPro
full

full

Dunkin' Donuts
full

full

Castrol
full

full

SP tools
full

full

Ikea (1 car, left is yellow, right is blue)​
full

full

full

My entry for the LEC #35 - Fictional sponsors.
All sponsors come from Mario Kart and the green and red represent the shell colours that you can shoot at your opponents.

full

full

full

full

One of the very first Livery contests I entered over here was with a replica of a McLaren GT3 that raced in the Nürburgring 24H.
For the fictional sponsors livery contest I created this yellow version below, and yesterday I created the black one. Not the best ones I've done but I still want to share them with you guys.

Black Lightning

full

full

full

Yellow with fictional sponsors

full

full

Finally got around of doing this replica.
It was used in the Belgian Rally Championschip back in '86, '87 and '88 by Valere Vandermaesen.
The ''ijsboerke'' livery is iconic for a lot of rally enthousiasts.

Thanks @Lg_taz for creating the decals.

full

full

full

full

Created a Red Bull themed livery for the Ford GT LM, in a couple colour variations off course.

White Red Bull

full

full

Blue Red Bull

full

full

Green Red Bull

full

full

Yellow Red Bull

full

full

Did a livery for the Megane Gr4 inspired by the well known Laguna BTCC livery, but with the blue and yellow swapped.
And off course I made a couple more colour variations.

Blue version
full

full

Red version
full

full

Green version
full

full

Group shot
full

Did 2 more versions of the Megane in the end. I could easily do one for nearly every colour in the game but hey, my liveries are always editable so if someone downloads it, they can easily change the colours themselves.

Yellow and black version
full

full

Purple version
full

full

I have attracted 2 new sponsors for my real life racing so I have been playing around in GT7, seeing what I can perhaps do with a new livery.
It's up to my main sponsor to decide if he's going to pay for a new full wrap, but at least I have a proposal when they do want to do it.

Used the AMG GT S because it almost resembles the shape of a Mercedes SLK. I've also ditched the green and went for orange, blue, black and whites together with my cars grey base colour. Inspiration was an original SPtools livery and also my MX-5 that won me the livery contest a couple months ago looked a lot like this.
Don't mind the number board covered by the vent on this car and having the SLK cup logo twice, that is just for reference because it needs to be there in real life and we receive a generic sticker which shows all the cup sponsors.

full

full

full

full

full

full

I have attracted 2 new sponsors for my real life racing so I have been playing around in GT7, seeing what I can perhaps do with a new livery.
It's up to my main sponsor to decide if he's going to pay for a new full wrap, but at least I have a proposal when they do want to do it.

Used the AMG GT S because it almost resembles the shape of a Mercedes SLK. I've also ditched the green and went for orange, blue, black and whites together with my cars grey base colour. Inspiration was an original SPtools livery and also my MX-5 that won me the livery contest a couple months ago looked a lot like this.
Don't mind the number board covered by the vent on this car and having the SLK cup logo twice, that is just for reference because it needs to be there in real life and we receive a generic sticker which shows all the cup sponsors.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Awesome! Have you also got pics of your real life car??

Awesome! Have you also got pics of your real life car??
At the moment it is still like the one in my avatar/profile pic.

Waiting on SPtools, they are deliberating about the costs, whether or not they are going to give me a new wrap or not.

When I have it in real life I'll definitely show it here ;)

Back