Nyko dual shock style grip for the PSP 2000

• Thread starter beer-2k
  • 0 comments
beer-2k
I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere in this forum section but, this is a must get for PlayStation Portable 2000. (unless you have something else similiar to it already). p.s. there is also a PSP 1000 version available too.

Nyko item#85038-M31

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69082

It is a PS controller style grip for your PSP.

Must get for PSP + GT PSP. I've had mine grip for my PSP 2001 for over a year now. Basically, it is a psp style grip where you can attach your psp in to it. Another plus is that the grip also has an internal battery that gives your an additinal 3-6 hours of playtime. There is a short wire that comes out form the right bottom side and plugs into the psp ac/dc port.

Although this grip isnt perfect, there were some modification i had to do. This grip can slide in together when in compact storage mode. This makes it kind of loose when your PSP is stationed inside, so what I did was took 2 CABOB sticks and cut them in length with the grip slid fully out. I took some scotch tape and taped them so in the back to prevent the grip from sliding in for storage mode.

Then i also had to add some extra padding onto the part where the PSP battery would sit; plus the opposite side (x, o, square, triangle). No big deal because my PSP will always be attached to this grip.

Anyways sorry for this long post and short review.

Back