Obey the Pace Car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyoelin
  • 8 comments
  • 2,206 views
Messages
19
Messages
ta-yo
So I like to cruise around online lobbies with my R34 Pace Car, and be warned, if you pass me during the warm ups... you're disqualified! Just sayin'...

Anybody else enjoy driving some of the 'novelty' cars in the game in online game lobbies? Kubelwagen anyone?
 
I hate the pace car, It cost way too much and you can even turn the lights on!
 
Yeah found that out the hard way aswell lol.

A big shame but hey, theres a lot of the game still not right.
 
I love my pace car :)
shame about the lights tho :(
 
Guys I have a ? Are there cautions? I mean I haven't seen them but maybe I'm missing something?
 
I hate the pace car, It cost way too much and you can even turn the lights on!

I assume you mean can't turn the lights on? Proofreading is your friend.
 
where can i get the pace car?

Used Car Lot. And just like a used car something's wrong, no lights. Had we been able to test drive we could have found this out.
 
Back