Obi's Wednesday Night Racing on GT7 - Starts 3/9

• Thread starter ynot
  • 5 comments
United States
San Antonio, Texas
Obi-Tonobi
Join us each Wednesday Night starting 3/9 on GT7. I have been hosting weekly races and leagues since 2010 on GT5, GT6, and GT Sport. Looking forward to a new chapter on GT7. All skill levels welcome. Visit our GT Sport thread as well. I will set up a proper thread once gtplanet sets a section up under the GT7 main thread.

Here is our GT Sport thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...c-lobby-opens-at-8pm-central-time-usa.363296/

We race all types of cars.

Message me here or to Obi-Tonobi on PSN.

Looking forward to racing with you.

Last edited:
Are you currently still hosting league races. I am very interested. Rowdy Rooster
Sorry for the delay. Haven't been on gtplanet for a few days. We are racing each Wednesday night and every other Monday. You are welcome to join us anytime you can make it or want to. Send me a friend request to Obi-Tonobi.

Last edited:
Are you currently still hosting league races. I am very interested. Rowdy Rooster
I just realized you replied to an old thread. Here is the current one.

Sorry for the delay. Haven't been on gtplanet for a few days. We are racing each Wednesday night and every other Monday. You are welcome to join us anytime you can make it or want to. Send me a friend request to Obi-Tonobi.
Thanks for the reply I'll get on tomorrow evening and send you a friend request thanks

Back