Object reflection in rear view mirror

• Thread starter marcus_war
  • 9 comments
Cuba
Charleston, SC
that's classified
I'm annoyed at a small detail that is a help.

Why doesn't anyone model their mirrors accurately? If I were to go for a drive right now, I'd be able to see the exterior bits of my vehicle: I.e. spoiler and rear quarter panel.

Is this too much to ask for GT6, and be saved for 7 or PS4? Or is it possible to do on the PS3?

I've always wondered the same thing. PD wouldn't leave out such a detail, so I imagine that it has to do with the console's capabilities. In my case, I try not to pay too much attention to it.

Because the mirror is quite a small piece of your screen, if part of the mirror is blocked by your car you can hardly see a thing. I've tried it in a game which had the option to do it (I think it was rfactor, not sure though) and it didn't work, it just rendered your mirrors useless.

Im just wondering cause i dot use the cockpit view anymore and i cant remember, but can you actually use your mirrors? Like all three of em without having to look to the right or to the left?
Sorry of its hard to understand but when driving in cockpit are all mirrors "there" and working?

Because the mirror is quite a small piece of your screen, if part of the mirror is blocked by your car you can hardly see a thing. I've tried it in a game which had the option to do it (I think it was rfactor, not sure though) and it didn't work, it just rendered your mirrors useless.
This! 👍

Also it's hardly a big issue; PD have much more important things to be focusing on for GT6.

Im just wondering cause i dot use the cockpit view anymore and i cant remember, but can you actually use your mirrors? Like all three of em without having to look to the right or to the left?
Sorry of its hard to understand but when driving in cockpit are all mirrors "there" and working?
All mirrors are there and working, but not always in your view. So you often have to look to left/right to see your passenger side mirror (sometimes even for your driver side mirror).

I think instead of viewing from the "bumper" when looking backwards, I think it should zoom into the side mirror.

Back