Obtained GT2 Today! + 2 Questions

• Thread starter Techy
  • 2 comments
United States
Florida
gtamann123
I once had GT2 when I was little and used to play it everyday, never opening an opportunity to do other things that I thought was "dull" and "a waste of time", like spending time with friends. And I enjoyed every minute of it, except license tests, that always made me ragequit :lol: But when GT3 was released, I moved on to that one, and did the same for GT4, and same for GT5. In the transitions, I never bothered going backwards to "play the memories." Because, y'know, I was young back then and was biased towards graphics and features. And so as a result, I lost the first 3: GT2, GT3, and GT4 :( (I have GT1 but that broke :grumpy:). Now that I'm all grown-up and such, I tried out the decision that I never made when I was young -- which was to "play the memories", and in addition, to collect all the GT games :D I started off with GT2, and so, here we are. In the near future, I'll collect GT1, GT3, and GT4, and maybe the prologues in between if any, but for now I'll be on GT2. Plus, I lost my memory stick so the progress I made in my preschool-elementary life is lost... But nonetheless it gives me a chance to completely "play the memories." 👍

Before I make my close, I would like you guys to answer 2 questions for me: What's the Bonus Items on the Arcade Mode disc? I'm kinda confused about that..
And this one is a bit irrelevant, but how would I take the steps to collect the GT games? I'm thinking of buying them online, carefully looking at details, conditions, etc., because I did the same for GT2 and arrived at near-mint condition.

I hope my experiences on GT1, GT2, GT3, and GT4 will be the utmost enjoyable and pleasurable, and the ability to discuss them to the follow GTP members :)

Also, "play the memories" came from "walking down memory lane" if you didn't get it ;)

I once had GT2 when I was little and used to play it everyday, never opening an opportunity to do other things that I thought was "dull" and "a waste of time", like spending time with friends. And I enjoyed every minute of it, except license tests, that always made me ragequit :lol: But when GT3 was released, I moved on to that one, and did the same for GT4, and same for GT5. In the transitions, I never bothered going backwards to "play the memories." Because, y'know, I was young back then and was biased towards graphics and features. And so as a result, I lost the first 3: GT2, GT3, and GT4 :( (I have GT1 but that broke :grumpy:). Now that I'm all grown-up and such, I tried out the decision that I never made when I was young -- which was to "play the memories", and in addition, to collect all the GT games :D I started off with GT2, and so, here we are. In the near future, I'll collect GT1, GT3, and GT4, and maybe the prologues in between if any, but for now I'll be on GT2. Plus, I lost my memory stick so the progress I made in my preschool-elementary life is lost... But nonetheless it gives me a chance to completely "play the memories." 👍

Before I make my close, I would like you guys to answer 2 questions for me: What's the Bonus Items on the Arcade Mode disc? I'm kinda confused about that..
And this one is a bit irrelevant, but how would I take the steps to collect the GT games? I'm thinking of buying them online, carefully looking at details, conditions, etc., because I did the same for GT2 and arrived at near-mint condition.

I hope my experiences on GT1, GT2, GT3, and GT4 will be the utmost enjoyable and pleasurable, and the ability to discuss them to the follow GTP members :)

Also, "play the memories" came from "walking down memory lane" if you didn't get it ;)

I did the same things. Of course, I was five, so it wasn't that big of a deal. I would get them in order. Amazon is a good spot to buy from.

Yeah, these were fairly popular games; tons of people bought them, and there are lots of copies for sale in game shops, if you can find one that isn't solely focused on the latest generation of game consoles. You should be able to locate decent copies online fairly easily.

As for that, I second Jacnob; Amazon's always been good for me.

Latest Posts

Back