Obtaining the Very Old Cars

United States
New Mexico
Hello all,

Hope you are all doing well today. I'm posting this because I've seen some very, very old cars in certain custom races that I've made (where "Random" was the option I chose for opponent vehicle) and I'm wondering if these really old cars ('50's and perhaps older) ever show up in the Used Car lot. One I've seen (I think it's the one you drive in the Music Rally) is the '56 Porsche Carrera Speedster. Bottom line: how does one get these old cars?

Last edited:
Hello all,

Hope you are all doing well today. I'm posting this because I've seen some very, very old cars in certain custom races that I've made (where "Random" was the option I chose for opponent vehicle) and I'm wondering if these really old cars ('50's and perhaps older) ever show up in the Used Car lot. One I've seen (I think it's the one you drive in the Music Rally) is the '56 Porsche Speedster. Bottom line: how does one get these old cars?

Used car dealership and legendary dealership, they update once every real-life day. Have you unlocked the dealerships?

Used car dealership and legendary dealership, they update once every real-life day. Have you unlocked the dealerships?
I have unlocked them, yes - thank you for that. I suppose I'll have to hope that more of the '50's and older cars start to show up more frequently in the Used Car dealership. Thank you for responding. I really want that Speedster, lol.

I have unlocked them, yes - thank you for that. I suppose I'll have to hope that more of the '50's and older cars start to show up more frequently in the Used Car dealership. Thank you for responding. I really want that Speedster, lol.
The hardtop 356 was already for sale but we have yet to see the Speedster so get those credits up just in case 😀

....don't forget to add the car to your wish list if it shows up but you are not able to afford it at that time.

Back