OC, 2 sexiest mom's EVER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter azndrifter318
  • 36 comments
  • 2,094 views
the_undrtaker89
I'm right there with you bud. It's some addictive stuff. I hope trey isn't dead, i think they should do more with him.

Gosh which episode are you at! In the UK we are only at the point where Kirsten gets hit by that truck an is in hospital......
 
live4speed
I actually haven't seen a single episode, I don't watch much TV though, I watch a lot of DVD's but only football, TopGear and 24 normally.

I love 24, can't wait for the new season.
 
Robin 2223
Gosh which episode are you at! In the UK we are only at the point where Kirsten gets hit by that truck an is in hospital......
What?!lol, whops i think i blew the ending for you lol. Right now your on like the 3rd last episode of the 2nd season i think.Trey dies on the last episode.

Here's a song you'll probably want after you see the last episode. And i only say this because almost every other oc fan has downloaded this song. It's imogen heap and it's awesome when you hear it in the last scene.:)
 
Jesus Christ, Undertaker, lol, ruined it all for me, im upto the exact same place as Robin
 
:(

What is the song's title, undertaker?
 
The best song ever on The OC was Way out West - Melt.

It was played during Ryan and Marissa's kiss during Trey's birthday party, right before the pool accident.

24 had one of those walk off into the sunset endings. I can't wait for the new season.
 
Back