OCD Car with miles v 1000 ticket car 0 Miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter architype07
  • 7 comments
  • 745 views
Messages
117
Messages
architype007
I received a Panoz Esperante GT1 last night from a 1000Ticket. Unfortuantely I had bought one last week from the OCD.

Anyway, I thought I would check my gargage to compare the cars and much to my suprise there is a difference between the 1000 ticket 0miles and the OCD with approx 1300km.

The OCD car had approx 30bhp more than the 1000 ticket. I thought that it would be the other way round.

Do cars get quicker once they have been run in or is this a glitch?

Has anyone else noticed this or is it standard.
 
In the OCD and UCD, you buy cars like they were used cars. So they need some maintenance before running well.

When earning a car from a ticket, it's like you bought it off the premium dealership - 100% brand new.
 
In the OCD and UCD, you buy cars like they were used cars. So they need some maintenance before running well.

When earning a car from a ticket, it's like you bought it off the premium dealership - 100% brand new.

Does that mean that GT5 had an automated mechanic tune the car to make it 30bhp faster than the brand new car
 
As engines "break in" they perform better.
 
As engines "break in" they perform better.

Thats pretty cool considering its a game. DO you know at what point will the car start to underperform.

Just interested to know what milage cars I should be looking out for in the UCD, OCD
 
Thats pretty cool considering its a game. DO you know at what point will the car start to underperform.

Just interested to know what milage cars I should be looking out for in the UCD, OCD

My ZR-1 RM and X2010 started to lose BHP after they had done 3,400miles.
 
My ZR-1 RM and X2010 started to lose BHP after they had done 3,400miles.

Cheers for the info, I probably wont get too concerned with miles on the cars when I am looking. I'll make sure I have plenty in the pot for an engine re-build etc if I see a decent car.
 
Back