OCD sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 11 comments
  • 1,191 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
As you all know, the cars in the OCD are half price. I've read somewhere that this is temporary.... is this true, and if so does anyone know how long the sale lasts for?
 
Your the 1000th person to ask. Maybe you should read more

Or in a similar amount of time you could just tell them?

To the OP: It is temporary, no one knows how long it will last for. What car are you after m8?
 
I have also a question. What (cool/important) cars are available in the OCD for now?
 
Last edited:
Unless you are dying to own the high price cars, just to have them, buying these non tradeable cars seems like a waste of credits. We all have cars we like, some we hate, but many seem to need to have all the cars, even if they do not use them. But if you bought the low priced, tradeable cars and kept them for a while, when the high price is back, and the zero miles is off, now you have something you can trade with.
 
if your worried about them going away then just hit the micro car seasonals

300k in 3 min
 
Your the 1000th person to ask. Maybe you should read more

Is there any need to be so brusque? First, I used search. Search on this site is crap, usually full of marketplace posts.... don't believe me? Look at the attached screenshot.

Secondly, this is a discussion forum. I daresay pretty much any question that is asked today was answered at some time in the past.... we wouldn't need to bother posting, we could just search instead. But that isn't the point of a forum, is it?

Or in a similar amount of time you could just tell them?

To the OP: It is temporary, no one knows how long it will last for. What car are you after m8?

I was thinking of buying the Merc LM.... don't think I'd pay 4million or so, but it seems like a bargain now!
 

Attachments

Is there any need to be so brusque? First, I used search. Search on this site is crap, usually full of marketplace posts.... don't believe me? Look at the attached screenshot.

Secondly, this is a discussion forum. I daresay pretty much any question that is asked today was answered at some time in the past.... we wouldn't need to bother posting, we could just search instead. But that isn't the point of a forum, is it?



I was thinking of buying the Merc LM.... don't think I'd pay 4million or so, but it seems like a bargain now!

Depending on which Merc you're talking about, one of them is a prize car... just a heads up! :)
 
Depending on which Merc you're talking about, one of them is a prize car... just a heads up! :)

That one in the OCD... I bought it and don't really like it. Lots of understeer...
 
That one in the OCD... I bought it and don't really like it. Lots of understeer...

You should be able to tune that out. Go checkout the sticky in the tuning forum. You won't be disappointed.
 
You should be able to tune that out. Go checkout the sticky in the tuning forum. You won't be disappointed.

I fixed it by increasing the front downforce an extra 5...er... things! It's now not bad at all! Good acceleration and looks nice in replays!
 
Back