"Octane booster" in his bike

• Thread starter wfooshee
  • 20 comments

wfooshee

Rather ride my FJR
Premium
United States
Panama City, FL
This really probably belings in Rumble Strip, but it's from a gixxer forum, so it's bikes. Gixxer owner's bike running rough, he stops in to pick up some octane booster thinking to fix it. (Why? Nobody knows.) He dumps two bottles (enough to treat probably 40 gallons) into his half-empty bike tank. Later discovers something else not quite right about the product he used.

You must read this. All the way through!

World record E-famy.

Last edited:
Oh...my...he actually poured ENERGY DRINK into his FUEL TANK!?!

What an IDIOT! Completely deserved that.

I've spent nearly 10hrs reading and re-reading some of the comments and quotes from that thread. Never, ever ever ever could I believe that someone would put NOS drink in mistakenly till I read this. And then to not listen to all the advice that's been given to him by proper gixxer riders and he goes off and does his own things and doing them half-assed at that. :eek:

You guys in the US need a law allowing voluntary chemical castration to eliminate people like this from being born and existing in our society!!

Reventón;3403701
Trolls don't wait to hit over a 1,700 posts & a whole year before they start trolling....

I can understand why some would think its a troll. I mean, how can one person be so... I would say retarded, but they would be a bit mean to some very nice people.

This guy isn't a troll, he keeps coming back and explaining that he 🤬 up something chronic and is trying to fix his bike. It's been confirmed by their mod squad over there. And you only have to scroll through the forum to find other "quality" threads from him. This guy genuinely seems like he was dropped at birth on his head onto a GSXR. :D I'm just waiting for a pic of him to come up.

Some of the YT vids that have come through that thread have been absolute gold. Getting the actual guys from NOS Energy Drinks to make their own video about it all, saying it's "Human Horsepower, not for engines!!". Keyboard cat always adds to the win aswell. :cool:

Here's the keyboard cat one about the gixxer. :D

And here's the NOS people with their ad. :cool:

Last edited:
Reventón;3403701
Trolls don't wait to hit over a 1,700 posts & a whole year before they start trolling....

You should know better. Just think of some of the things that happened on GTP.

Reventón;3404371
A lot of things have happened here, a lot I don't consider trolling. You'll need to be more specific....

I wouldn't consider it trolling either. But it seems like more of a prank. I was referring to the incidents where members were lying even though they were longer term members. It shows that pretty much anything can happen on the internet.

Back