Odd places you've driven your car

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 26 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
So, name some odd places you've driven.

I personally have gone for a cruise on the elevated train tracks (try it in the firetruck!), and I took a Landstalker for a cruise in the subway - it was great tailgating the train and beeping the horn!

I was able to get out at the third island (I'm only up to the second island) but I couldn't get out of the station (you can fire weapons through the grille though, much to the disappointment of people walking down the stairs).

Has anyone been train surfing? I've ridden on the roof of a cab over the bridge between the first and second islands.

Originally posted by vat_man

I personally have gone for a cruise on the elevated train tracks (try it in the firetruck!), and I took a Landstalker for a cruise in the subway - it was great tailgating the train and beeping the horn!

I was able to get out at the third island (I'm only up to the second island) but I couldn't get out of the station (you can fire weapons through the grille though, much to the disappointment of people walking down the stairs).

Has anyone been train surfing? I've ridden on the roof of a cab over the bridge between the first and second islands.

Dude, when I started reading that I thought you were talking about real life ... I've got to get that game!

Real life places I've driven though ... every elementary school and middle school in my town has a 1/8 mile jogging track. I've driven on most of them, at night of course.

~LoudMusic

I drove on an abandoned concrete velodrome once, in Barney the blue Corolla - that was pretty cool, up on the banking.

I drove on an abandoned concrete velodrome once, in Barney the blue Corolla - that was pretty cool, up on the banking.

Ha ha! That rocks. I wish there were more banked curves in daily driving. It would add an extra level of exitement.

~LoudMusic

Its not driving, but I jumped on top of a LCPD car while it was moving, and it drove me round the city.

I once parked a cab on the touring boat, then got out and drove the boat, but the car fell off.

I also was able to drive for a sec on the dam on the 3rd island, but then I just slid down the side.

I'm only on the 2nd island, but I use the flying code to get across the bridge, and once went over in a Caddilac, and I didn't make it, and ended up facing strait up into the sky, with the car stuck on the edge of the bridge. I sat there on the gas, and the car didn't move, so I got out and took a high dive into the water.

I also took a car to the arch at the Mafia mansion, all the way down till the front touch the water, before I backed up and got out of there.

On the fist island, down on the harbour there is a building in front of the big spank ship..

I've driven my car all the way up the stairs, to get to the roof of the building....

there is a package there somewhere....

Well I have driven my car onto the elevated tracks in Portland in two diff places. I have done it on the ramp near the subway station and by a night club where the b-ball court is going off that ramp and landing up there. Try doing that one fokes it is hard! :eek:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Well I have driven my car onto the elevated tracks in Portland in two diff places. I have done it on the ramp near the subway station and by a night club where the b-ball court is going off that ramp and landing up there. Try doing that one fokes it is hard! :eek:

yeah ive done it a few times. Its even harder if youre on the live rail :D

I've been up it the mountains too.

How about the bridge on stunton down from the work site? I had already gotten the HP from it(on the top, in the middle), and decided to ramp a car up there, and ended up with the front of the car on one girder, and the back on another. I couldn't move, so I got out and fell to the road, got my automatic gun out(the one you get when you get 90 HPs it think), aimed, and blew it up, then it fell.

I've also gone around and drove on many buildings and stuff.

I have done two wierd things this past week. I was driving down this one road in Portland and was coming up to a diner. I needed a new car anyways so I figured I swing in and grab one. I came in, hit the emergency brake, jumped sideways off alittle hill and slid into a parking spot next to another car just perfectly. I was like WOW. I immediately jumped out and grabbed that car. The other was in Staunton Island. I was coming down this one road and jumped off alittle ramp. When I jumped I hit the emergency brake making me go sideways. I spun around once then got in between two cars hitting both of them at the same time. It was pretty cool.

Mountain climbing in the patriot is pretty cool, around the back ( far north end) of shoreside.

there's also9 this cool corkscrew type jump on a small dirt road in Shoreside as you come of the bridge from Staunton, it twists the car full up on it's side, good in any large vehicle and anything that goes fast.

Originally posted by Exccidium
Mountain climbing in the patriot is pretty cool, around the back ( far north end) of shoreside.

there's also9 this cool corkscrew type jump on a small dirt road in Shoreside as you come of the bridge from Staunton, it twists the car full up on it's side, good in any large vehicle and anything that goes fast.

That is fun as hell. I love driving my cars anywhere I can. If I can drive the car then i can take it anywhere. :D

Originally posted by Exccidium

Yeah I jumped this in a Cheetah it was cool!!!!!

Its over the opposite side of the airport for anyone who doesn't know.

Originally posted by Brian P

Yeah I jumped this in a Cheetah it was cool!!!!!

Its over the opposite side of the airport for anyone who doesn't know.

Oh I think I know what you are talking about. It jumps the little river or whatever to a road.

i have to play this game .....my friend said it's great and i'm all excited from hearing you guys talk about it all the time:cool:

Originally posted by Schumy
i have to play this game .....my friend said it's great and i'm all excited from hearing you guys talk about it all the time:cool:

You should get as soon as you can. It is just the best (next to GT3 of course). Not for young children thats for sure.

Originally posted by Schumy

Yeah, its a cool game, its certainly addictive once you start playing it. And going on mass killing sprees is fun, well it is for me anyway.

Originally posted by Brian P

Yeah, its a cool game, its certainly addictive once you start playing it. And going on mass killing sprees is fun, well it is for me anyway.

not just you! :D

Getting back to the subject, I have stuck a few cars on the train tracks, and even tried to put one on a boat (it falls off when you move though)

The most oddest place I've driven my car is into the jail cell at the Staunton Island Police station. I was driving a cop car and I just drove up in there. Of course it wouldn't go completely all the way in. A little bit of the back of the car was sticking out. So I grabbed the Enforcer sitting there and rammed it in there all the way. :D

Latest Posts

Back