The strangest thing happened to me.
I let my bob do the 9hr of Tsukuba race because I went to work this evening and had plans afterwards. But when I came home after a late night at the pub (it's 4 am here now) Bob was still racing the 9hrs race. The timer was at 13 hours and 51 minutes and counting, Bob was still in first place but was following some nissan 350z in his 787b stealth and had zero tyre health left.
I turned my controller on but I couldn't do anything with the B-spec command, the arrow didn't even move from the radio pace-up command thing. So realising this race didn't end I tried to shut down my ps3 but it didn't want to and gave a black screen.
So I used the button at the back and restarted my ps3, which seemed to work fine and it booted.. But I don't know if GT5 will work tomorrow and if my GT5 and/or PS3 is imminent to crash soon...
Please comment if you've had a similar experience because this one of the weirdest things and I've read about most of the glitches/crashes on this site.
I let my bob do the 9hr of Tsukuba race because I went to work this evening and had plans afterwards. But when I came home after a late night at the pub (it's 4 am here now) Bob was still racing the 9hrs race. The timer was at 13 hours and 51 minutes and counting, Bob was still in first place but was following some nissan 350z in his 787b stealth and had zero tyre health left.
I turned my controller on but I couldn't do anything with the B-spec command, the arrow didn't even move from the radio pace-up command thing. So realising this race didn't end I tried to shut down my ps3 but it didn't want to and gave a black screen.
So I used the button at the back and restarted my ps3, which seemed to work fine and it booted.. But I don't know if GT5 will work tomorrow and if my GT5 and/or PS3 is imminent to crash soon...
Please comment if you've had a similar experience because this one of the weirdest things and I've read about most of the glitches/crashes on this site.