Off road course big willow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven Keeney
  • 8 comments
  • 749 views
Really...no one...? I thought it was cool. Am I being shunned ? It's 2 1/2 minutes, check it out for a preview of what PD has coming....really. I'm crazy, not stupid.
 
Looks like you had some fun.. But what exactly do you think PD has coming? I'm all for new offroad tracks..
 
This track is all set up for an off road / stunt type race, much better than the rally tracks they have. I think PD has plans to do more than we can imagine. A few weeks ago there was talk here about the big test track / skid pad next to Myagi. I'll search and refresh that post. The virtual world is here to stay, for good or bad. Have fun

PS5 isn't coming out for at least a year and a half. GTS is a big seller for Sony and PD, and they have some catching up to do as they were slow releasing it. They'll be working on this game for years.

Everyone wants more offline play, I just created an offline challenge for anyone to try. User input. I don't think anyone can go once around like I did and not get reset. REALLY....
 
Last edited:
Great fun ! Online friends lobby we play a lot of Raptor fun like this.
 
It's not a secret track , that's just how the track is in person . You aren't the first too mess around at willow . Check out horse thief mile , it's pretty fun
 
Back